CHAPTER 88

I went out by myself after school. I wanted to go out with Alan at first, but I was afraid my older brother would be upset if I was late.

I should avoid offending my older brother as much as possible now that I have a purpose.

In front of the building, a familiar car was parked. I approached my older brother, who was sitting with the light on.

I opened the door, but my older brother looked at his younger brother, who studied hard until 11 o’clock without saying a word.

I got into the passenger seat and fastened my seat belt. In the meantime, my older brother asked.
“Where are you going?”

“Mart…”

“There’s no supermarket open at this hour.”

“Some places are open until 12 o’clock. I will go there.”

“It’s always up to you anyway.”

Look who’s talking, even though he was always the one who acted like that.

My older brother played music in the car. To be honest, I assumed my older brother liked foreign bands’ music.

It was autumn, so the atmosphere was comfortable.

It was a song that didn’t suit my older brother, but the lyrics were pretty good, so I listened quietly and went on my way.

“What about Alan.”

I was quietly waiting for the traffic signal to change and my older brother asked me.

“I went alone today.”

“He also studied late at night?”

“Yeah.”

Perhaps because he appeared unable to do it. His grades were rapidly improving. He received the highest grades ever after completing the National Union Academic Achievement Assessment in September.

Alan was composed, but I was overjoyed.

So, after I told my older brother that Alan had the highest score on the mock test, he kept asking me about him.

In fact, it was the highest grade for Alan, but it was the lowest grade for my older brother.

My older brother was so good at studying. Of course, I wasn’t bad and was on the good side, but he was incredible.

It was a little harsh to divide people into grades, but if I had to say it, my older brother>>>me>>Alan.

It goes like this.

Regardless, despite Alan’s improving grades, I was worried.

This was due to the fact that the exam grades in March were slightly lower than they were now.

There’s a saying. The CSAT score is determined by the results of the March mock tests.

I asked my older brother who continued driving without saying a word.

“Why are you so good at studying?”

“Don’t be silly and get ready to get off.”

“…Yes.”

In any case, when I tried to lift up the atmosphere a little, the reaction was just like that.
***
There was no one in the mart because it was late at night.

Nonetheless, because it was so close to the entrance exam, the students from the same school stood out quite a bit.

Even though it wasn’t Valentine’s Day, I was shopping with my older brother for chocolates and candy.