CHAPTER 51

If I had to say, I should be glad that Alan was attending school regularly.

He didn’t even go to school in the first place, and even if he did, he was a guy who left the classroom whenever he had a chance to.

And if I have to say, Alan has a slightly rough nature in his sleep, so if I nag him like this, he would definitely frown.

That kind of insight came to me as well.

“Okay.”

However, contrary to my worries, Alan responded with a smile.

Rubbing my ass to his heart’s content.

I couldn’t sleep even though I was in Alan’s arms.

It was a little frustrating, and it was also hot.

My eyes were getting more and more puffy.

Unlike me, who spends the sleepless dawn alone, Alan slept peacefully.

It seemed true that he hadn’t slept much. His eyes were tightly closed.

I raised my head and looked only at Alan’s face.

Handsome… I swallowed the words I couldn’t utter.

It was rare to be able to look at Alan’s sleeping face.

First of all, I  kept track of how many days I slept in his house, and I always slept before I Alan.

He was also staring at me before I even noticed him when I was awake.

I could see him sleeping at school if I had to say so, but it was difficult to see him because his seat was behind me.

I’d fall asleep at school if I didn’t get enough sleep…

I was worried for no reason . I suppressed my mind and closed my eyes tightly to sleep. My eyelids twitched as I closed them so firmly.

I was counting, held my breath for a few seconds, and then exhaled several times, but I couldn’t fall asleep.

“Haa…”

With a short sigh, I gave up on sleep and turned away from Alan, who was soundly asleep.

He breathed evenly, despite the fact that he could feel it because his hands were wrapped around my waist.

I shouldn’t have come. If I had known that Alan was sleeping this late, it would have been better to have the same morning as usual.

I was worried that it might have made me more concerned for nothing.

I fumbled my way over to the bedside table.

Judging from the size of the phone grip, it was Alan’s phone.

I turned on his phone to look at the time.

The background of Alan’s phone was a picture of me sleeping on my desk.

My face was horrible, and I was burying my face in the peach arm pillow I had borrowed from him.

My cheeks were pushed out a little too far, and my hair was untidy, so my bangs were sticking out.

“…”

Do I look like this?

I quietly looked at Alan’s phone wallpaper.

Obviously, it was the default screen, but given that I was dressed for spring and autumn, it had to be a recent picture.

I couldn’t remember the last time I used an arm pillow while sleeping. I had borrowed it so many times that I couldn’t remember it.

It was a bit after six o’clock at the time.