CHAPTER 21

Tak, tak, tak!

I walked out of the apartment building with a light footstep.

Alan stood in a straight line. Leaning against the front gate, he closed his eyes with a sleepy expression.

I approached him, who was standing crookedly.

Alan, who had opened his eyes, closed one of them as if he was tired.

He yawned loudly when I carefully followed to the side and took the familiar path.

“Did you sleep late?”

I asked carefully because I was worried.

He shook his head to both sides.

“I couldn’t sleep.”

His voice was a little lower than usual. It was a gloomy voice.

I raised my head and looked at him in the eyes.

I was exhausted as well. I didn’t sleep because I couldn’t, but I did sleep later than usual.

The sensation of kisses on my lips returned as soon as I closed my eyes to sleep, and I rolled my legs.

The blanket bounced like a helium-filled balloon.

Is it the same with Alan?

My heart was racing so fast, in contrast to him, who appeared tired and lethargic.

We walked down the main road together and entered the alley.

As usual, Alan stopped in front of the convenience store.

“Wait a minute.”

He asked for my understanding.

“No.”

I caught Alan, who seemed to stop entering the convenience store right away.

Alan tilted his head at my actions.

I coughed a few times. Then I led him around the corner next to the convenience store and shoved him into the wall between the villas on either side.

“What are you doing, Jeff?”

I looked up at him. I wanted to ask what kind of relationship we have now.

However, his soft lips first caught my eye. I can ask him about it later.

“I want to kiss you…”

I thought I could kiss him once and ask bout it.

I reached out and grabbed his shoulder. I pressed my lips against Alan’s soft lips.

It made a silent contact and then fell off.

Alan grabbed both of my cheeks.

His hands were huge. I was a little self-conscious because my cheeks seemed to be pressed down.

On the other hand, he didn’t seem to mind. He sucked my lower lip instead.

The cool taste of toothpaste from his breath lingered in his mouth.

“Did you really not smoke?”

“Yeah.”

My lips curled up in response to his answer.

My mouth was filled with emotions that couldn’t be contained.

Alan kissed my cheek again when I raised the corner of my lips.

There was no need for PXNIC or AngX. The scarce drink was also fine, whether it was 2 percent or 3 percent.

The tongue was mingled in playfully. We exchanged a few more kisses before falling off and heading to school.