CHAPTER 73

There were a lot of people as it was a cherry blossom festival, which only happens a few days a year.

It was difficult to take one step as a group of friends, lovers, or family, and there were quite a few people who came alone.

A romantic love song was played over the speakers that were strategically placed throughout the area.

There were other people’s mumbling voices throughout the song.

Alan’s heart sprung into bloom, whether because of the song or the setting.

It was like a hot air balloon slowly rising. In the past, it seemed that he disliked spring because he hated these squandered feelings. But not right now.

Alan bought three long chicken skewers and approached the place where Jeff and Kenta were standing together.

Kenta was taking pictures of the cherry blossoms with a camera that has a huge lens mounted to it in the shape of a cannon snout.

When he saw what Alan had brought and who had approached them, he quickly adjusted the position.

Alan gave Jeff a skewer with tissue paper rolled in it and handed the stick with the sauce to Kenta.

But Kenta didn’t even care. He had sauce all over his fingers and chatted while eating.

“They said this was pigeon meat.”

Kenta was just talking nonsense.

Alan responded while eating sweet and spicy chicken skewers.

“Don’t be ridiculous, just eat.”

Jeff barely raised the corners of his mouth and smiled.

He realized while looking at the cherry blossoms, that Kenta didn’t need to come.

He was too busy taking pictures by himself, so Alan and Jeff had to go alone.

In comparison to the people who were chattering, the two just strolled without saying anything.

Jeff occasionally awkwardly asked to take a picture with him, and he had to awkwardly take a picture on one screen.

Alan wanted to hold hands

It was a pity that it was a crowded place.

Alan always bought Jeff something to eat and pretended to pass it over while touching his hand.

As a result, Jeff’s mouth never runs out of food.

After eating all the chicken skewers, Jeff said that he felt thirsty, so Alan bought a slushie with a rich purple artificial dye.

When his tongue had turned purple, they walked to a secluded corner and Alan sucked his lips excitedly.

He bought cotton candy and fed it to him after he completed the slush. It was a big piece of pink cotton candy.

“Oh, I’m tired…”

They had just run into Kenta, who had been walking around for a while.

Kenta naturally snatched the cotton candy Jeff was carrying and put it into his mouth.

“Did Alan buy it?” he asked.

Jeff nodded and said, “It’s delicious.”

Then he ate it once more.

Jeff secretly glanced into Alan eyes. He felt that gaze, but Alan looked at Kenta with pathetic eyes and looked away.

“Hey, Kenta.”