CHAPTER 53

I was a fool.

There couldn’t possibly have been such a fool.

Perhaps if a fool became a human, it would be Jeff Thanapon.

When I got into the taxi with Alan, I completely forgot that the town he was referring to was Ratchaphisek.

The town he mentioned was a long way from Mo Chit, where the meat market was already developed.

It would probably take an hour or so by car.

It was understandable that Alan lived alone.

It was far from  Ratchaphisek and much further from school.

In any case, the taxi arrived at the location he specified on the quiet road.

Even from a distance, the town’s entrance appeared to be very luxurious.

The same could be said about fruit shops and convenience stores.

I asked him to stop by a fruit shop to buy some fruit, but he grabbed my wrist and dragged me away forcefully.

And also when I was standing in front of his house.

“…”

“… Is this really your house?”

It was the kind of house you’d only see in a drama or a movie.

To be honest, the majority of my friends’ homes were apartments, villas, or red brick houses.

It was the first time I didn’t know what to call his house.

It was even more unsettling because our house was not one that couldn’t be purchased at all.

My father was a reasonably high-ranking civil servant as well. My brother lived quite leisurely for a college student, and I’m now a student.

I went to both the academy and the tutoring without worrying about money.

So far, I haven’t been concerned about my tuition.

Alan, on the other hand, was much more than that.

“…You are so rich.”

That was all I could say at best.

Alan remained silent. He didn’t respond. He was as calm as he had been when I first saw his penis.

I remembered the ones who stated Alan was the son of a butcher or something.

They clearly had no idea what they were talking about.

Alan would never have been hurt by hearing their reproach.

Judging by his personality and wealth, it was clear that he would have laughed at them.

Alan rang the doorbell next to the large gate, which was spacious enough for people to come in and out of.

The sound was pretty loud. Even though there was a place to press the password, Alan pressed it.  Soon a voice was heard.

– Did Alan come?

“Yes. Please open the door.”

Was it his mother…?

The voice was gentle. My body tightened as a result of my nervousness.

I quietly hid behind Alan without realizing it.

Perhaps he was feeling something since he turned his head to look at me.

The corners of his mouth, which had before been calm, raised obliquely.