CHAPTER 56

“P'Jeff…”

A tiny finger touched my knee, and then I came back to my senses.

I was thinking about everything, starting with what Alan was discussing with his parents, and then I was startled by the shaky voice beckoning me and I looked at Pooh in front of me.

I gently wiped Pooh’s cheek with the back of my hand as he looked up at me while he sat on the bed with his stretched legs.

Pooh smiled as if he was in a good mood.

“I like P'Jeff…”

Pooh mumbled and said my name naturally, I silently grabbed his plump cheeks and caressed them with both hands.

Pooh’s cheeks were as warm and soft as dough.
He, who felt my touch to his heart’s content , pointed to my toe with his hand.

“P'Jeff, would you like to take your socks off?”

“Me?”

When I asked the question awkwardly, Pooh closed his eyes tightly and shook his head. 

Then he extended out his small arm and bowed down as if stretching, till his hand reached his toes.

He grasped the end of the sock and pulled it without saying anything. The  Socks stretched. It was barely caught in the heel, but there was no sign of the foot coming out.

Pooh simply yanked it straight up. He grimaced, as though frustrated, and yelled out, “Uuh…”

I probably should help…

I didn’t have a younger brother, so I wasn’t sure whether or not I should help Pooh here. I was at a loss for what to do.

Finally, I used my fingers to tap the socks on his heels. Then the white soles appeared out of nowhere.

Pooh was able to take off his damp socks, which had become soggy, by pulling them down and set them down on the bed.

He then pulled the other sock in the same way as the first.

Two pairs of socks the size of my palm were piled on the bed. I wrapped it up and placed it on the floor.

Pooh lay on the bed and rolled around alone. He closed his eyes and then opened them, staring at the ceiling endlessly.

There is a saying of an ugly five-year-old, but Pooh was very meek and gentle so the title did not suit him.

Alan appeared not long after. He yawned as usual and came with the sliding door open as if nothing had happened.

Pooh was giggling as I tickled his tummy while lying on the bed and enjoying my pranks to his heart’s content.

Pooh’s sparkling eyes were immediately drawn to Alan.

Alan was holding a very small brushing cup that did not fit his size, possibly from his parents.

Inside was a toothbrush that was far smaller than mine, as well as strawberry-flavored toothpaste.

I was going to ask what he discussed with his parents, but I missed the opportunity.

“Jeff, wash up first. I’ll wash Pooh.” Alan took a seat on the bed.

Alan then undressed Pooh of his clothes without hestitation.

Pooh’s hair grew tangled as Alan took off his clothing roughly.

Pooh grimaced slightly because he was uncomfortable, but he didn’t say anything.

My white underwear was exposed as soon as I stripped my top and bottom.