CHAPTER 64

It was a relief that school finished early.

I was relieved to know there would be no attendance check.

But we didn’t say anything on the way home.

The bathroom’s gloomy aura continued.

I didn’t know how to fight like this, so I just stood there watching him.

But I didn’t want to be too concerned. I really wanted to get home as soon as possible.

My older brother will most likely be there when I come home.

I was afraid to see my older brother.

However, doing something separately with Alan, who knew nothing, and Alan, who had exhausted his emotions just a few hours before, was inconvenient.

I should have put on a mask. I took it off slightly on my way home, making it difficult to hide my expression.

When I arrived at the front gate, there was a familiar person standing in front of the apartment complex.

It was Pavel.

He was wearing the same clothes he was wearing yesterday, but he was holding a jumper.

“…”

I stopped about 10 meters ahead. Then I noticed Alan’s stare at Pavel.

I had to walk as casually as possible while ignoring him.

And as I approached the front of the building, I heard an irritated voice.

“Hey, Jeff Thanapon.”

“…”

I stopped and turned my head.

Pavel approached me aggressively.

Unlike me, he looked fine.

I just put some strength in my eyes. However, unlike when he called me, Pavel smiled broadly at Alan.

“Alan, long time no see.”

Pavel spoke to Alan in a harsher tone than he had with me.

That’s right. That’s understandable.

Alan… He used to be one of those guys that hung around in a group, and Pavel was just a punk.

Alan just stared at Pavel without answering.

I looked into Alan’s eyes from the side.

Please, I didn’t want to get involved. 

Pavel, on the other hand, showed himself without filtration, most likely because Alan and I didn’t appear to be friends.

“Jeff Thanapon, you have to pay for my clothes. You son of a bitch. I know you have a lot of money.”

Then he ripped the zipper off the jumper and threw it in my face.

The zipper’s sharp edge grazed my face before falling off.

I lowered my head slowly toward the jumper which had fallen to the ground.

But it wasn’t me who had broken the line of reasoning.

Alan slapped Pavel on the cheek as soon as he took a large step.

There was no time to respond because it happened so quickly.

The sound was different from when Pavel slapped me on the cheek the day before and when I smacked my older brother on the head.

“A-,Alan…”

Alan grabbed Pavel by the neck and slapped him on the cheek many times.

Slap, slap!