CHAPTER 39

“This is the first time I’ve seen this much rain on a trip.”

The rain got even stronger. If it wasn’t for the song Kenta had played to set the mood, the only background music would have been the sound of rain.

It was muggy, but not hot because we were at the beach.

Dinner was also delicious.

Even though I have a small mouth, the grilled meat, clams, and shrimp made me want to eat more and more.

We’d only been eating for an hour, but we’d already consumed more than ten bottles of beer.

Despite this, Alan and his friend, as well as Kenta, did not appear to be drunk.

Only me…

“Jeff, are you drunk?”
Key waved his hand in front of me.

I didn’t even have a couple of drinks. This was due to the fact that when Kenta playfully filled the cup, Alan took it and drank it.

I was certain that I had consumed the least amount of alcohol of the five people here.

Nevertheless, strangely, the sound of rain, the burning charcoal fire, and Alan’s friends were all good.

My heart was fluttering.

“No. I’m fine.”

I definitely said this firmly. My face was a little warm, but this was perfect. It was sufficient to play moderately. I think I’m a better drinker than I thought.

Sonic laughed, shaking his head and looking at me.

“Look at him, he’s stretching his words.”

I pretended not to hear and stretched out my hand to pour the water.

Alan quickly approached me and filled my cup with water.

“If you think you’re drunk, let’s go and sleep.”

Alan grabbed my forearm with the hand that was holding the water bottle.

I was going to push myself in again. I wasn’t even drunk yet, but it was obvious that they were using it as an excuse to play with themselves.

I revealed and stated their intention. I shook Alan’s arm without hesitation.

“You said that because you’re going to play without me.”

“What are you talking about again?”

Alan’s tone was as if he had heard something ridiculous. Kenta

I glanced around slowly. , North, and Sonic were all staring at me.

I was ashamed, so ashamed, that I wanted to hide somewhere.

I was out of breath and embarrassed, so I drank some water and speak hesitantly.

“I, I’m really fine…really.”

“Tell me if you can’t drink anymore.”

“Okay…”

Sswaaa- , the rain has gotten even heavier.

Perhaps I should have just gone to bed.

I quickly drink the beer in front of me.

I don’t know why I drink this. It was still bitter in my mouth.

Quite a lot of time has passed. I was almost lying on the table after drinking so much.

Alan, who sat across from me, played with my droopy fingers. Then something unfamiliar touched my leg.