CHAPTER 79

“Wahhh… Amazing.”

It wasn’t my voice. It was an exclamation from Pooh, who was standing between Alan and me.

This was a land of adventure and mystery where I, Alan, and Pooh stood side by side.

Exciting songs were played, and people couldn’t stop laughing.

I looked at the amusement park in front of me, which resembled a castle.

Pooh, who was holding my hand, wrinkled his nostrils and pressed his lips together.

He was usually a quiet child, but today he became very energetic.

Because he wanted to run, his feet kept getting ahead of us. He was a child who didn’t normally expend so much energy, but today he was trying to pull us recklessly, which was embarrassing.

Alan strengthened the hand that held Pooh.

Then Pooh stopped to his feet and turned to face me. He closed his eyes and looked up sadly.

But I couldn’t help myself.

There were not only a few children his age at the amusement park, and it would be disastrous if he got lost.

It wasn’t a playground in front of the house, and it was too wide.

I made eye contact with Pooh.

“… Nong Pooh, you have to go hand in hand with your brothers.”

“Yes…”

Pooh quickly lost strength when I took Alan’s side.

Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do.

Pooh wiggled his little hand and tightly gripped Alan’s hand.

He clearly gave me strength, but he no longer had the ability to pull us like before.

I bought a free pass, but there was nothing Pooh could ride.

Even on rides with children lined up, he did not reach or exceed the 110 cm limit.

What was it like visiting an amusement park when you were 107 cm tall?

He could have been a little taller in sneakers, but he couldn’t.

“…,"

Pooh, who still desired to ride a thrilling ride in his own way, eventually collapsed on the bench because he couldn’t.

Alan approached such Pooh, clasped his hands behind him, and shook his body from side to side.

I sat next to Pooh and brushed his hair, which had sunk in.

“Nong Pooh…”
Pooh nodded, his chin tucked tightly. I wasn’t sure whether his cheeks were puffy or fat.

It resembled a soft sticky rice cake.

“You can ride on the merry-go-round.”

“…Okay.”

“Would you like to ride the merry-go-round with your brothers?”

I took hold of Pooh’s small hand and tilted my head and asked.

Alan also tilted his head.

Pooh grabbed my finger and released it.

I raised my hand and touched his cheek as if I was playing with my hand. It was also soft.

“Pooh.”

Alan called his brother.

His legs were swinging out on the bench.

Pooh looked up at Alan just then.