CHAPTER 82

When I woke up, I was lying on Alan’s bed. And I was naked in his arms.

Alan wrapped his arms around me and gave me an arm pillow.

His solid upper body was naked, and despite his penis standing all night, I felt his penis erected obliquely on my thighs again because of the morning’s peculiarity.

I pulled my lower body back slightly as I looked at his sculptural face, moving away from his penis that touched my legs.

Then I pressed down slightly and closed my eyes tightly.

I hadn’t planned to do anything with Alan since the morning, but it now feels like reality.

What did I do here…

I grabbed Alan’s shoulder, who was still asleep, and gently shook it.

“Alan…”

“…”

“Alan, wake up…”

Alan, who was still sleeping, finally woke up.

Other than aching all over my body, there was nothing sticky.

It was because Alan thoroughly cleaned me. Instead, it was unavoidable that there were red marks on the nape of my neck, shoulders, and chest.

It wasn’t just me; it was the same for him.

“Uhmm…”

Alan’s voice greeted me, which had been hoarse as he just woke up.

Whether I wiggled or not, he kept holding me with his hands on my back.

“Alan, it’s morning. You have to get up.”

I had no idea when Pooh would come.

Alan said, “Okay.” and let out a clunking sound that wasn’t quite right.

I grabbed Alan’s cheeks and kissed him on the cheek several times until a kissing sound was made because he was so cute in his sleep.

Alan seemed to enjoy it, so he smiled slightly, grabbed my arms, and got up.

“…”

“…”

Alan, who had unexpectedly appeared, hurriedly bent down and grabbed my waist as I looked at him.

It wasn’t sniffing or kissing with his lips on the nape of my neck, and he was already acting strangely.

Da da da da-

A small, steady footstep was heard. There was only one person in this spacious house who would run so cheerfully.

“Alan…! Pooh!”

I pushed Alan, who was holding my back tightly and got up.

The closer the sound of footsteps, the more urgent the action.

Alan was just lying on the bed naked, and I quickly grabbed the clothes lying on the chair and put them on.

By the time I was wearing only underwear and a short-sleeved T-shirt, Pooh opened the door.

“…”

However, he wasn’t in the mood to greet us loudly, so he grabbed the doorknob and looked at me and Alan.

I just turned my head and looked at Pooh while holding my pants in both hands.

Blink blink…

Pooh looked at me and blinked his eyes as if urging me to greet him.

“Nong Pooh, did you sleep well?”

I asked, hoping to relieve the awkwardness.

Creak.