CHAPTER 60

There was a strange tension in the school because the CSAT was coming up in two days.

In the always-loud third-grade corridor, there were few students.

Because studying while sitting at a desk makes them sleepy, there were people standing in the hallway, doing question books or taking online courses.

Even the teachers who came in for class warned them not to enter the third-grade corridor.

I didn’t know anything about it when I was a freshman, so I didn’t know it at the time, and it wasn’t until I saw the empty third-grade corridor that I realized it.

That I too have only about a year left to spend like that.

“…”

After going to the bathroom and thoroughly washing my hands, I shook my hands, which were still damp despite being wiped with a tissue.

The temperature was quite low. People wore padding, but I didn’t think it was necessary, so I only wore a jacket, and when I arrived at school, I took off my jacket and wore a shirt and a vest.

When I returned to the classroom after the second period, most of the break time had been pushed out as usual.

Alan sat in his seat, his gaze fixed on the problem book.

I peered at him from the space between the rear door and the hallway.

After visiting Alan’s house, we never talked about the career class.

Alan did his job without making it obvious , and when the teachers asked if he did it, he just laughed with his normal easy laugh.

Then I’d turn to my seat and make an irritated face while listening to Alan’s breathing.

He was going to find work right away. Without even bothering to study. Words that couldn’t even escape my mouth were mingled with twisted lips.

My gaze, which had been fixed on him, shifted obliquely to Kenta.

Key was laughing with the guy in front of me. Then he looked at me.

“Come over here.”

Kenta called me for no apparent reason.

I could feel Alan’s gaze from behind me, but I just went to Kenta without looking back.

“This bastard is going to career class when we’re in third grade.”
Kenta said, pointing to the man in front of me.

“Oh, it’s a secret, you bastard. Shut your mouth.” Curse words arose.

Kenta teased and made jokes. I simply rolled my eyes in the middle of them. Kenta kept talking.

“Oh, I’m envious. If you’re in the career class, you don’t need to come to school, right?”

“Yeah. But it’s so far from my house.”

My eyes widened at the sudden words. Far?

Weren’t you still in school even if you were in a career class?

“Aren’t you at school?”

“ There’s no career class at school. I’m just going to a vocational school, while you guys are studying. “

He smacked Kenta on the head when he finished speaking.

“Oh, don’t do that,” Kenta murmured as he wrapped his arms over his crown.

I was a little taken aback. Of course, I assumed that we were just in a different classroom when we were in school.

To be honest, I’ve never seen a classroom with a separate career class labeled.