Chapter 15: Love Reciprocal

I was too shocked to make a move; was caught off-guard on what I heard and what she did; and was too surprised to respond on her kisses. She was innocently nibbling my lower lip and my heart threatened to escape from its cage as it beat faster than ever but I remained unmoving. I just stared at her wide-eyed as I felt my pulse race. I knew that this is the first time that she had kissed someone on the lips and her soft, warm, pinkish lips felt so divine as they touched mine.

"Why?" she asked opening her eyes as she lifted her face an inch from mine. She stared at me intently but I just gaped at her. Did she just really kiss me? For real? I asked myself in disbelief. Kung panaginip lang 'to, h'wag niyo na akong gisingin, I added as an afterthought. But, I was so certain that everything happened in reality.

She suddenly averted her gaze as she blushed profusely. "Sorry," she murmured as she pulled her hands back from my face. "I'm so sorry. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ko 'yun nagawa-----" she started to say as she scooted away from me but I pulled her to my top and hugged her to my chest.

"Hannah," I whispered tightening my arms around her. I closed my eyes as I kissed the top of her head. Ramdam ko ang bilis ng pagtibok ng puso niya kagaya ng sa akin. God, this is real, I thought as I felt my heart burst with overflowing joy.

"Sorry talaga, Hanns," she muttered as she tried to free herself from my embrace.

"Bakit ka nagpapa-sorry?" I inquired softly. Patuloy kong inamoy ang mabango niyang buhok.

"Kasi..."

"Kasi ano?" I asked smiling when she couldn't seem to continue what she was saying. Just tell me what I want to hear. Please, I silently added. "Kasi?" I asked again when she didn't answer and she unconsciously bit her lower lip. I suddenly had the urge of kissing those pinkish lips of her thoroughly 'til they would get sore. Napalunok ako habang tinititigan ko ang mga labi niya. Damn those soft lips! I gently cupped her face with both my hands before asking for the third time, "Nagpapa-sorry ka kasi?"

"Kasi bigla na lang kitang nahalikan," she mumbled and I smiled. She was not able to look me directly in the eyes. "Nabigla rin ako. Hindi ko sinasadya-----" The words died on her lips when I gently pulled her face down and captured her mouth with mine. She gasped in surprise.

"Hindi mo naman kailangang magpa-sorry," I whispered smiling against her lips. "I love you." I closed my eyes and my lips started moving slowly against hers. I gently nibbled her lower lip, savouring every inch of it.

I may have hesitations because I did not know exactly how to kiss but my intincts as a man seemed to guide me how to do it correctly. I knew that this is both our first intimate kiss and the idea fueled me to deepen the kiss more. I was hearing the loud beating of my heart but my attention was more focused on our joined lips. Kiss me back, please, I prayed silently as I pulled her face closer to mine.

She started responding and I sighed contentedly. I wrapped an arm around her waist as the other went to cup the back of her head. She imprisoned my face using her hands as she was eagerly returning my kisses. She sucked and nibbled my lips gently and slowly and I did the same. The sweet taste of her mouth drove me crazier.

The kiss has gone very passionate. I opened my mouth over hers and I whimpered when she ran her tongue at the contours of my mouth before she sucked my lower lip. I felt myself shiver a little because of the sensations I was starting to feel. She parted her lips and I groaned before I stucked my tongue inside her mouth. She mewled softly when I invaded the insides of her mouth with no qualms. We parted for air and I leaned my forehead against hers. We were both breathing heavily and her fragrant breath mingled with mine.