A Note of Gratitude

Hi! First of all, I would like to extend my gratitude to you who have reached this part of the story. Thank you for reading The Sweetest Scheme of Fate from the Prologue up to the last part. This means so much to me!

TSSOF is very dear to my heart, especially Hanns and Denisse. As I have already said, this is the novel I first ever finished. This novel has a great impact on me that I always often have a dream about the flow and plots of the story. I really fell in love with Hanns and Denisse as I was writting their story.

To all the readers of this story, thank you so much! To all those who voted and took time to send me their comments, thank you! You do not know, guys how you made me happy! I know that this note wouldn't be enough to make you know how really thankful I am to all your support!

It wouldn't be easy for me to let go of Hanns and Denisse. Although their story was like a roller coaster ride of emotions and dramas, I would always love to write their journey together. Hence, The Sweetest Scheme of Fate will have its second installment!

The Sweetest Scheme of Fate Book II: THE FATED ONES is now available on Wattpad!

Just go to my profile to see the story!

Hoping that you'll continue to support Hanns and Denisse! :))

Thanks! ♥

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang The Sweetest Scheme of Fate (Defying Fate Trilogy #1) 🎉