7.

A week passed as Karen and Drew were in Atlanta, Drew wanted to lay low after finding out that Big B wanted Karen back, his quest to take down Omario had to wait.

They hasn't been talking much, only here and there and if it needs be. Drew was trying to avoid Karen because he felt like something was happening to him, he couldn't shake her off his head and he didn't want it to turn into something.

Drew was taking a shower in the hotel room as Karen put the baby to sleep, he has been a lot of help to her and Karen didn't know where she would be without Drew, he bought them clothes, food and gave them a place to lay their heads and Karen really wanted to thank him, she has been thanking him a lot with writing it down but she wanted to do something else.

She put the baby on the bed and she made sure she was alright, then she took off her clothes as they fell to the floor and she walked inside the bathroom, Drew couldn't hear the door open over the sound of water that hit his body.

She stood there looking at his body through the glass not being able to see him clearly, then Karen opened the door startling Drew as he quickly shot back.

"Karen? What are you doing?" Drew asked her, she wrote down her name once he asked her what her name was and she loved hearing her name from someone other than her uncle after a long time.

Karen walked over to Drew after closing the door, slowly put her hand on his chest and trailed down his toned, brown, wet skin.

Steam rose from the shower filing and covering them and Karen looked down , his dick was long and thick and he was starting to get hard as Karen ran her hands across his body.

She went up to his face and touched it sensually pulling him closer, Drew gave her no resistance and he gave into her as Karen kissed him. She has never initiated a kiss before with anyone other than Drew first the day they were at the shelter and now, and she loved kissing Drew, it was in her pace.

As she kept kissing Drew, Drew picked her up roughly and her legs crossed around his waist and he turned back and slammed her body on the cold tile turning the kiss into something more intense.

He took his hand and grabbed all over Karen's bobs squeezing them and Karen let out a whimper which surprised Drew because he's never heard a single sound from her.

Drew put her down and let her go after that, he let himself get carried away... he didn't want to do this, not to her , and definitely not like this.

"I can't do this." Drew said and Karen looked at him with confusion, he was just all over her now and now he doesn't want to?

"You can finish your shower" Drew told her and he got out of the shower.

Karen felt weird, she took her hands and covered herself in a shy way, she's never offered herself to anyone and the first time she did she was rejected but she was confused also, was it rejection if he was hard? If he almost did it?

She washed her body, letting the water trail down her and when she was done she got out and dried herself.
She got out naked and wore her clothes, Drew was in the bed next to the baby trying his hardest not to look at her the tension got thicker.

Karen got in the bed and she kissed the baby between them and she closed her eyes relaxing. She couldn't find sleep.

"I don't know what you're doing to me Karen" Drew softly said after a while thinking Karen was asleep and Karen felt him tug her hair behind her ear.

Karen stayed like that until she couldn't hear any movements from Drew then the baby was moving and started waking up wanting to cry. She quickly took her in her arms and went to the counter not wanting her to wake Drew up and she took her bottle and fed her.

"hi babygirl" Karen cooed in her soft voice as she kept moving around with her.

"You're so pretty" Karen said in a whisper.

She's never spoken nor tried to speak to anyone ever since she was 5 until the baby, she didn't even know if she could say a thing she never tried but she knew she had a sound since the very rare times she was alone she would hum a sound. She started speaking to the baby when Drew would be asleep and she would be in the kitchen.

She was starting to grow fond of the baby and she wanted to have a connection with her, she wanted her to know her voice , her face , her touch... because to her she was planning on having her forever.

She hung out with her for a while changing her and staying up as she wasn't ready to fall asleep then when she finally slept Karen took her back to the bed and she put her there, she looked at Drew who was sleeping peacefully. He wasn't as scary while sleeping, he looked to be calm and at peace.

The morning came as Karen opened her eyes she looked around for Drew and the baby and they weren't in the room. She got up and she looked around and saw they weren't there but Karen wasn't scared, for some reason she trusted Drew, she knew he would never do anything to harm her or the baby.

Drew came back, Karen was in the kitchen she had just finished cleaning herself up and now she was cleaning up a bit.

"Hey, I brought breakfast" Drew said holding the baby and plastics and Karen smiled at the sight.

Karen went to him to help him taking the baby out of his arms.

"She's asleep" Drew said and Karen nodded , she went to the bed and she put the baby down and kissed her forehead.

Karen went back to the kitchen were Drew was dishing  up. She looked at him and wondered what this man was really about , he seemed like a nice dude so why was he dealing with people like her uncle?

Karen went over to Drew and she held his hands, stopping him what he was doing and Drew looked at her wondering what she wanted to do.

She grabbed his neck and gave him a peck on his lips and she walked back to where she was after. Drew looked at her confused, did she do that for a specific reason

"What was that for?" He asked and Karen shrugged her shoulders.

"You okay?" Drew asked her and Karen shook her head no, she got up and went to fetch her notebook and she got back to write something down.

"I want you to fuck me" Drew read and it took him by surprise and he eyed her again.

"Why? You don't even know me" Drew said to her.

"I want to thank you" Karen wrote down and he gave it to Drew.

"Karen you don't have to thank me like that, it's okay." Drew said but as he was speaking Karen was writing.

"You don't want me?" Drew read on the note and he sighed, he did indeed want her but he didn't want to want her, she was messing his head up and he had a lot to deal with.

Just having the baby there reminded him of his son when he was a baby.

"It's not that Karen... we just... one has to be lovers with me for me to do that." Drew said trying to put it politely not knowing how to explain it to Karen.

She had a wondering look on her face like she was in deep thought and it was moments like these where Drew really wished that she could talk.

"I can be your lover" Karen wrote down and she gave the note to Drew, he read it and packed it up with the others.

"It doesn't work like that Karen" Drew said and he saw sadness fall on Karen's face. She closed the book and put the pencil down next to it.

She walked over at him and finished her own plate and she sat down and started eating, she wasn't going to bring it up ever again, granted she didn't understand a lot but what he said made her feel insecure and she didn't like that feeling.

Drew felt bad for what he said and because of Karen's reaction but he was telling the truth, he didn't understand why Karen received it badly because it was common sense, people just don't have to fuck all the time or don't have to thank each other by fucking, he wasn't that type of man.

They had an awkward breakfast between the two and Drew wanted to say something to Karen, he didn't know what but he wanted to clear the air. But he chose not to.