32.

Karen walked out of the hotel with her daughter fully awake on her hip, she didn't know this state so she knew she would have to ask for help here and there.

She asked the man who stood at her hotel door for directions to the precinct, and he happily assisted Karen then after she thanked him and made her way to her car.

She put Kierra in her car seat and hoped that the drive would drug her to sleep since she was just fed and bathed... it would be more convenient for her that way.

Driving to the specific hospital, it was a little far away from the hospital, she tried to ensure that she wasn't going to get lost but it was a lot to remember... she ended up asking someone on her way again.

Getting there , she took the baby and went to the reception counter... she asked for someone and how she was relate to him, then she continued to ask for the children's area since Kierra was asleep.

She also asked and hoped that the daycare area wasn't only for children of the employees , or doctors only and the nurse assured her that visitors can take their babies there if their over a year and only for a few hours.

They showed Karen the location and she walked there with Kierra in her seat , she got in and signed her I'm then she kissed her forehead leaving her there as she slept.

Karen then continued to wall to the room that she had to, that was a little far away from the busy areas of the hospital. To her surprise there was no security at the door that makes her attempt easier and Karen got in the door.

"I hope that it isn't Jello time Ms Hendrix." Karen heard as she got in the hospital room.

The man's head shifted to Karen and he saw who was there and it was as if he was seeing a ghost.

"Karen." he called out with a heavy deep voice , filled with either hidden joy or fear. And Karen didn't answer him and just looked him around.

"You still don't talk huh?" He asked, Karen still didn't answer him.

"You came to see Big Daddy huh... did you miss me baby girl?" he asked with the amount of confidence in him that Karen didn't like.

She knew where he was because Drew had told her, he didn't tell her much about the details of the case but he would tell her some things... so Karen took out the map and drove 7 hours to get to this state with a baby in her car.

"Did you know?" Karen finally asked him, she placed her bag on the floor and fixed her coat.

"Oh so you do talk... " Blair chuckled... "know what my love?" Blair asked him, Karen felt disgusted by the names he kept calling her.

"I'm your daughter Blair... did you know that?" Karen said to him , Big B scrunched his face the started laughing at Karen.

Karen watched him as he did, it was clear to her that he couldn't move much and she was glad about it... if only she had the heart, Karen thought she would finish him right there.

"What the fuck are you talking about " Blair asked as he recovered from his laughter.

"You are Elbert's kid, do you think I would fuck my own daughter?" Blair asked, this confirmed Karen that he didn't know... it was weird to her looking him in the eye and finding out he didn't know but it felt better that he didn't at least he wasn't crazy enough to have sex with his daughter knowing.

"But you fucked your nieces... both of us." Karen said , Blair thought about what Karen was saying.

"My nieces? What you talking about?" Blair asked her and Karen felt anger course through her body for acting like he doesn't know he hurt Dorinda and she slapped him.