28.

"Karen she can cry if she wants to." Mattie warned.

"Why? Why is she crying it's pointless." Karen asked her.

"Karen you don't have to speak to her like that." Greg said.

"Dorinda didn't care for me until I found out, she wasn't even going to tell me so why now? Why is the love unlocked all of a sudden?" Karen asked looking at her.

"That's not true, Karen I've always loved you." Dorinda said to her, "it hurts thinking about all the things you had to get through, I would give my life for you not to have to go through all of that." Dorinda said.

"See? That, exactly that... why do you have to make it so hard for you just to be my sister?" Karen exclaimed

"She's not just your sister Karen." Twinkie spoke.

"I'm trying, I don't speak about it and I don't-" Dorinda said but Karen cut her off.

"But you say these things, you're extra protective, you cry yourself to sleep... you're making me feel bad for wanting our relationship to not change." Karen said.

"She's always been like that Karen... even when you were a little girl." Mattie told her and Karen just looked at Dorinda.

"You wouldn't know that because we were separated for 20 years, I've always been by your side... I had to run away from you as a baby because you wouldn't let me out of your sight." Dorinda said, the memories of Karen as a baby always reminded her how warm Karen was, she was always a happy baby .

"You wouldn't know that I've always felt this way because you weren't here for you to feel it Karen but even as your sister I loved you like my daughter from a distance." Dorinda said and her husband placed a comforting hand over her.

Karen kept quiet for a while not knowing what to say, she knew that Dorinda was telling the truth but she still was conflicted about it.

"Are you sure it was Blair?" Karen asked after the awkward silence in the room, she didn't want to believe it... she didn't want it to be true.

"Am I sure if my uncle raped me?" Dorinda asked sarcastically.

"Karen you look exactly like the rest of us that's how you know I was raped by family." Dorinda told her.

"Can you blame me for not wanting this to be true Dorinda? I had sex with my own father." Karen spat.

"Do you think he knew?" Jacky asked and Karen shook her head no.

"You don't think he took you because of it?" Twinkie asked and Karen shook her head no.

"He said he was my uncle, I knew he was my father's brother from him he wouldn't lie about that, the hatred for me was so real because of daddy" Karen said to them.

"I think he took me to torture daddy, he must have did something." Karen said, she was sure that Blair didn't know that she was his daughter, she knew he was sick but she didn't think he was that sick.

"There are so many questions and the people who could answer are not even here " Greg commented and Karen's sisters agreed.

Dorinda and Greg left the house as Dorinda wasnt well, the rest of the family with Karen continued to sit at the table with the truth hanging in the air and they did not know what to say. She tried to explain everything she knew but she also didn't know much.

Karen already hated her father that she didn't know because he raped her sister, he didn't expect anything from him but it hurt her more finding out that it was Blair, out everyone on earth it was Blair.