29.

Karen opened her eyes to an unfamiliar place, her vision cleared all the way and she saw that she was in a hospital and Karen started worrying.

"Karen... hi" Dorinda said seeing that she was just waking up.

"Did I lose it?" Karen asked with tears in her eyes and Dorinda shook her head no.

"No you didn't Karen, the baby is fine." Dorinda said and she hugged her as Karen cried.

Karen was crying but she kept thanking God that her child was okay, she didn't know what happened last thing she remembers was hitting the floor after she left the stage.

"What happened?" Karen asked her.

"You're too stressed baby, you need to tone the stress down otherwise you're going to put you and the baby in danger." Dorinda told her.

"The doctor said it was a false miscarriage " Dorinda said and Karen nodded in understanding. 

"You gotta get help Karen." Dorinda said and Karen looked at her. "You have to let go of all that pain... momma can't lose you." Dorinda told her wiping her own tears away.

"You mean momma or you?" Karen asked and Dorinda didn't answer her.

"I'll try." Karen said , she didn't know how but she knew she didn't want to lose her baby. " you have to get help also Doe, you have your own pain too." Karen said again.

"I will be fine as soon as you are." Dorinda said and Karen put out a tiny smile.

Drew then came into her room with Kierra on his arms and it looked like she was sleeping.

"Hey buggy bug." Karen cooed.

"She's sleeping." Drew said and she gave Kierra to Karen.

"Don't you ever scar me like that Karen." Drew said and she kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry." Karen said and Drew kissed her lips.

"I'm just glad you're alright... you and the baby." Drew said

"So you knocked her up huh?" Dorinda said to Drew.

"Dorinda" Karen warned.

"Karen I told you not to give it up until after you get married!" Dorinda said to her and Karen rolled her eyes.

"Now you finna be a granny of two in your 40's Dorinda... how do you feel?" Jack said getting into the room, she heard Dorinda when she yelled what she had just said.

"Aunt Jacky... aunt." Dorinda corrected.

"Please don't tell mama ya'll." Karen said.

"Girl you're almost 3 months... right?" Twinkie asked and Karen nodded, " then momma probably already knows and she's just waiting for you tell her." Twinkie said and the sisters agreed.

"She knew about all of us." Jacky said .

After Karen was discharged from the hospital the sisters drove to their mother's house so they can accompany Karen home even if Drew was there.

Their mother left the morning of the day that Karen had the accident and she was supposed to be rushing back after hearing what happened so they wanted to meet her.

Karen held  her hyper one year old all day, letting Kierra spend time with her , she felt bad sometimes about being pregnant because Kierra was her only baby and she never wants her to feel left out.

She came inside the house to see her nieces and nephews there to welcome her, they had a bunch of balloons and some cake and her heart warmed up.

She greeted everyone who was there and she laughed and talked with her family as they waited for their mom to arrive.