18.

*The day when Karen left*

Drew drove his car back in his yard and he sat there for a moment , thinking about what he's going to do. He knew that he loved Karen but he was too afraid because she might do him the way his wife did, or at least similar.

He got out the car after his moment of contemplating and he got into ththe house and found Lisa sitting on the couch.

Drew put his keys down and slowly walked over to her and he sat down next to her on the couch.

"Why did you escape Lisa?" Drew asked her , she got really quiet putting her head down finding it hard to explain to Drew.

"Drew... I couldn't- I couldn't do it then baby." Lisa said to him, it has been a hard journey and Drew has been by her side for a long time she admits but she was having a rough time then.

"Then where have you been for the past two years?" Drew asked her.

"Drew you had a woman up in here, I thought you had moved on and wouldn't want anything to do with me." Lisa said to him.

"You're not answering my questions Lisa." Drew said softly , he wanted to understand her and not make her feel judged but he was mad at her for disappearing.

"All that matters is that I'm home now baby, I'm here with you and Henry and we can start all over again." Lisa said to him holding his face.

"Henry died Lis'... he was murdered . "  Drew said , he watched as his words clicked into his wife's mind and her heart broke in front of him.

"What?" Lisa asked him wanting to cry.

"He was shot." Drew said and a tear fell out of his eye.

"I looked for him upstairs, I thought- I thought maybe he wasn't home." Lisa cried.

"My baby" Lisa and Drew held her.

"I'm sorry baby." Drew cried holding his wife, this was the first time he grieved his son with his mother and it pained him , they held each other crying.

"When did he die?" Lisa asked wiping her tears and getting out of Drew's embrace.

"Two years ago" Drew said to her and Lisa cried some more.

"Oh my God" Lisa cried, Drew took his wife picking her up seeing that she was weak and he took her to his bedroom.

He laid her on the bed and he got besides her and he held her tightly, comforting her as the news settles in her mind about the death of their baby.

Lisa kept apologising and feeling bad for not being there for both Henry and Drew, she cried herself to sleep as she kept apologising and Drew stared at her as she slept... he was conflicted, this woman was all he knew back then, he fought day and night to have her heart.

The sun rose and Drew woke up, he quickly took a shower and he went to his car after to drive to Andrews place in hopes that he would talk to Karen and try to explain.

"Hey man." Drew greeted as Andrew opened the door.

"Hey Drew what's up? Why are you here so early? " Andrew asked him and he moved so Drew could get inside.

"Uh... is Karen here?" Drew asked him and Andrew's face changed really quickly .

"What do you mean? She not home?" Andrew asked and Drew nodded his head yes, " Where is Kierra then if your ass is here?" Andrew asked him.

"Ki is with Karen, and if she not here then I don't know where they are " Drew said to him, he really didn't have a clue where she might be if not here