15.

Karen woke up with just Kierra on the bed, she looked over the baby and she smiled at her. She was glad that Kierra was by her side now, she was safe.

She woke up and decided to take a shower, cleaned herself up and wore comfortable clothes after she was done she went to Drew's room and she saw  he was doing the bed.

"Hey" Karen greeted getting inside.

"Hi" Drew said to her.

"How are you feeling?" Karen asked him walking towards him.

"I'm okay, how are you?" Drew said as Karen helped him.

"You smell good." Drew complimented.

"You smell good too, you took a shower?" Karen asked and he nodded then she bit her lip.

"Now Karen-" Drew said.

"What?" Karen asked and she laughed

"Come here." Drew said to her as they finished doing the bed and Karen walked to him, he sat on the bed and Karen got in between his legs.

"I have to leave Karen." Drew said to her.

"What?" Karen asked.

"I can't be here, I don't want to get your family in trouble." Drew said.

"What do you mean?" Karen asked him worried, she was worried about him.

"I did- I did something terrible and the police will be looking for me." Drew told her.

"What? What did you do?" Karen asked.

"I- I might have killed Blair." Drew told her

"What!?" Karen said getting off of him.

"Drew you pro-" Karen said but Drew cut her odd

"I know, I know I promised but he said somethings , he wasn't going to let you go Karen I had to do something, I had to protect you and Kierra." Drew said to her, he knew that she didn't want him killing anyone, but Blair would threaten her life and he didn't want to risk it, not with her... not again.

"What really happened Drew?" Karen asked and Drew rubbed his head, he couldn't tell her, everything was a mess and he didn't want to affiliate her or make her an accomplice to his crimes.

"Karen , I can't tell you." Drew said to her.

"All I can tell you is that I love you, I know you don't believe it but I do, and I will do anything to protect you which is best for me to leave" Drew said and tears formed in Karen's eyes

"What about Kierra?" Karen asked.

"I love her too, you know this." Drew said and Karen nodded.

"You gonna give me a goodbye kiss?" Drew asked and Karen smiled wiping her tears.

"Uggh" Karen said wiping her face. "Why do things have to be so hard?" Karen asked.

"I don't know." Drew said pulling her into him with his one good hand.

Karen got back in between his knees and she held his face and she kissed him passionately.

"I'm gonna miss you." Karen said and she kissed him again, kissing him like she will never see him again.

"Let me get going." Drew said and Karen nodded moving from him,  he got up and went out the door. He wanted to say goodbye to Kierra but that will just hurt him more.

"Drew!!" Karen yelled following him and Drew turned at the mention of his name.

"Let me go with you." Karen said to him.