19.

After Kierra caught her sleep Karen decided to go back downstairs and try to talk to her sisters before they left, she didn't know what she was going to say but she had to say something.

"Dorinda ." Karen called softly getting inside the kitchen.

"What Karen?" Dorinda said to her.

"Be nice Grace" Mattie said.

"I- I didn't know that that would happen." Karen softly said to her sister.

"What did you think would happen when momma's baby leaves her again dummy?" Dorinda asked her, it was clear that she was still mad at Karen.

"Don't call me no dummy Dorinda" Karen said.

"Karen I so badly want to call you a lot of things right now but I'm being respectful of my mom." Dorinda said and Karen swallowed hard then held her posture high.

"Say what you need to say so you can get it out Doe" Karen told her

"Now Karen this isn't the way." Jacky warned her.

"No , Jacky let her clear her heart." Twinkie said.

"I just don't want to give her the opportunity to hurt us again, she left willingly this time." Dorinda said to them.

"Well I'm not the only sister that left... so why is it a big deal with me?" Karen asked and Dorinda yelled at her getting up in her face.

"Karen ARE YOU STUPID!!?" Dorinda asked her.

"Get out my face Dorinda it's a question" Karen said as their family looked at their antics , shaking their heads not knowing what to say.

"Karen you're her child!" Dorinda yelled and her sisters looked at her.

"I'm not talking about momma I'm talking about you, why are you taking it so bad... Twinkie and Jacky already forgave me." Karen said to her and Dorinda kept quiet. She realised that it was as if she was telling on herself.

"Tell the kid already Dorinda so we can move on from this." Her elder sister Jacky said.

"Shut up Jacqueline! " Dorinda yelled back at her.

"Dorinda, baby calm down okay." Mattie said trying to get her girls to calm down.

"Tell me what?" Karen asked them looking at them curiously.

"Nothing Karen , I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry if I was overly dramatic about this. It's just when I saw momma laying there-" Dorinda started

"Chile, I'm tired of this." Jacky said.

"Mommy, what's going on?" Karen asked her.

"She was just hurt baby, that's all." Mattie said to her and Karen nodded.

"I'm really sorry Dorinda, I'm sorry I left, I'm sorry I broke ya'lls heart." Karen said to them.

"It's okay baby come here." Mattie said opening her arms up... "I'm just glad that you found your way back home again." Mattie said.

"Well I gotta go mommy's baby, Twinkie you gonna ride with me or Dorinda?" Jack asked her and Twinkie picked her purse up.

"I'll go with you." She said .

The girls said their goodbyes and hugged their sisters goodbye and they left their mother's house. Dorinda was the only one that stayed, wanting to speak to her mom after Karen went to bed.

She had work tomorrow so she couldn't stay up until late to beg her sister to forgive her, so she left her with her mom to go join her daughter and get some rest.