11.

"Yes yes yes!" Karen moaned as Drew thrusted into her and her legs started shaking, she loved when Drew was inside of her.

"Fuuuck Drew!" Karen yelled as Drew got off of her, he had just fucked her brains out

"Damn " Drew said exhaling, collapsing on the bed

It was yet another night of them having sex and mind blowing orgasms , they were doing it every time Kierra closed her eyes and would sleep and it got better and better each time.

"Drew" Karen called cuddling him.

"Mmh?" he asked in a tired voice.

"Promise me you will never leave me" Karen said to him.

"Uh?" Drew said, sleep was drugging him and he wanted to give in immediately.

"Like you tried to do leaving me with Danny... promise me you'll never leave me even if you'll come back." Karen said, she wanted him by her side, she was scared without him and he would everything better,  Drew pulled her into him and kissed her forehead.

"I promise." Drew said and he fell asleep holding her.

Karen woke up in the middle of the night hearing the Kierra, she forgot to bring her to the bed and she gave her bottle, sitting with her for a while.

"You're so pretty" Karen said to her as she fed her sitting on a chair.

"I'm gonna sing you a song, I think my mama used to sing to me" Karen said to her.

I can do... do all things through Christ that strengthens... me.

Karen sang and she kept repeating that part of the song and Kierra was smiling a bit touching her face and Karen started crying.

"I will never let anything happen to you Kierra, as long I'm still breathing you will never be lonely, I will protect you with everything in me" Karen said crying as Kierra touched her face with her tiny baby hands.

Karen thought of how much this little baby meant to her, she didn't think she could feel this was about anyone yet here she was, head over hills over a little girl.

She sat there for a minute after she burped her, she went to the bathroom to change her diaper and she walked back to the bed with Kierra.

She pushed the sheets on their side towards Drew so that Kierra wouldn't sleep in their mess, she also didn't want to wake Drew up and she put her blanket and she put her there.

"Henry" Karen heard Drew mumble and she picked her head up. She asked herself who Henry was but she avoided it and she tried to catch her own sleep.

Drew woke up in the morning and he cleaned himself up, he had somewhere to go today, this was the date he was told that Omario's product was coming into town and he didn't want to fuck it up. He was planning on burning all his merchandise so he had nothing to distribute for this period.

He wore his clothes and kissed Karen and Kierra's foreheads, took his bag with weapons and made it out of the motel locking Karen in. Not because he thought she would leave but he didn't want anyone getting inside as she slept.

It was a long drive to the lake and he had to get there first to look around and see how he could move and how he will access the boat.

His tip told him which van they used for transporting the drugs and Drew switched the locks of the back of the van so they would have trouble with opening it up, giving him time.

Karen sat all day with Kierra waiting for Drew to come home, she has been worried because he has never taken this while before.

Meanwhile the shipment Drew was waiting for came around 7 p.m as he waited by the boats all day, the drugs were hiding in plain sight.