23.

"Uhnn fuck... fuck me." Karen moaned gripping the sheets on the bed.

"Dreww" Karen cried, she pushed Drew a little from her as he was in her ass giving her hard strokes.

"Fuck!" Drew said getting out of Karen after he came inside her ass.

"Oh my God." Karen said collapsing on the bed, they have been at it for a while doing several positions and Karen couldn't feel her legs, she was tired , her eyes immediately got heavy as she recovered from the multiple orgasm the night provided her with.

"Shit gets better every time." Drew said and he held her closer.

"Drew?" Karen called.

"Mmh?" he said.

"I love you." Karen said to him and Drew looked at her, he already knew this but this was the first time he heard her say it.

"I love you too baby." Drew said to her then he kissed her forehead.

"Marry me " Drew told her but he Karen didn't answer him.

"Karen?" Drew said to her and he shaked her a bit but she was out. He smiled at the sight and he kissed her forehead once more then drifted off to sleep.

The sun rose, Drew got up to see Karen still peacefully sleeping. The room smelt like sex and sweat and Drew quickly got up being careful not to wake Karen up and he went to take a shower.

He got dressed and went downstairs and was met with Lisa who sat in the living room.

"Good morning." Drew greeted happily.

"Really Drew ? Good morning?" Lisa asked him.

"What? What's wrong?" Drew asked her.

"Drew you were fucking some bitch all night while I'm in the house!" Lisa said to him yelling.

"She's not some bitch, be careful how you talk about her." Drew said and he went to the kitchen, he wanted to start breakfast for Karen.

Lisa got up and waddled to the kitchen to follow Drew.

"Drew I know I messed up but I atleast-" Lisa started to say but Drew cut her off.

"Lisa you agreed that there will be no you trying to get us back together as you stayed here... you do whatever you want and I get to do whatever I want as we wait for our divorce to be finalised." Drew said to her.

"Drew I didn't mean to betray you." Lisa cried out to him.

"You went to him Lisa... I asked you where you have been and you lied to my face knowing fully well that you went back to Omario... you're lucky that I'm kind enough to share my space with you." Drew told her.

He really wanted to kick her out, but she was pregnant and she was helping him with dirt on Omario and he was also waiting for her to be able to get back on her feet so she can get out of her house.

"It was the addiction Drew... I needed-" Lisa said trying to explain.

"Lisa stop... I'm in love with Karen. I'll always be in love with Karen and you're just going to have to respect that." Drew said .

He started on breakfast as Lisa sat there watching him, she didn't know what to say to him but she was determined on not letting Karen win Drew over just like that...

After Drew got done with breakfast he put everything on a tray and he went upstairs with it. Getting in his room he found Karen who was getting in his boxers and shirt , was now putting on his sweatpants.

"Girl what are you doing?" Drew asked her and Karen giggled.

"Ain't I clean though?" Karen joked making Drew cackle,