8.

Another week flew by as Drew and Karen co-existed with each other, his focus went back to trying to find out how he can catch Omario, after Karen's past attempt he couldn't get her out of his mind and he hated it, he tried to keep her out of his mind.

Tonight he had plans to meet with Omario's handler that he's been trying to contact, it would've been easier to with Smokey's help but he made the decision to not involve himself and Drew respected that. But he finally found him, and he gets to meet him after two weeks of trying.

Karen saw as Drew put his weapons on his body trying to conceal them under his clothes and she was sitting on the bed holding the baby. She was scared, she had a feeling he was preparing for something and she didn't want him to leave... she had a bad feeling about tonight.

Drew put his jacket on and his eyes met Karen as he did who looked to be scared, he walked over the bed and held her face.

"I'll be back okay?" Drew said and Karen didn't do anything, she didn't nod or shake her head. Drew didn't know why his hand was on her face and he didn't know why he cared.

He let her go and took one of his bags that had his guns in it. Karen quickly put the baby's pacifier on her and she put her on the bed and she ran after him.

She grabbed his arm before she got out trying to stop him from leaving.

"Karen, I gotta go" Drew said to her, she pulled him in and she kissed him.

Drew closed the door pushing them back into the house and they fell to the floor as they kissed each other hungrily.

Karen hugged Drew's waist with her legs and she moved her hips wanting Drew inside of her immediately, the tension between them has been sexual ever since the day in the shower and she knew he wanted her just as bad.

His hands explored her entire body and Karen want afraid to touch him either feeling him getting harder and harder

"Karen" Drew said breaking off , they were both on the floor breathing hard.

"I gotta go." Drew said, he really needed to make this meet if he wanted Omario pinned down for good, he had to find out when he shipped in his product or how he operates, he had to avenge his son.

Karen looked at him and tears fell from her face as Drew looked into her eyes, he was once again rejecting her but Karen didn't want him to leave, she was scared for him.

Drew wiped the tears from her face and he kissed her forehead, he didn't understand why Karen was acting this way... he was just leaving and he was going to come back.

He stood from the floor and offered a hand to help Karen up, she looked at it and finally took his hand and she got up also.

"I'll be back okay?" Drew asked and Karen nodded.

She watched as Drew picked up his bag and got out of the hotel room, she then locked the door after he did. She didn't quiet understand why she felt so scared but it was instinctual.

Karen got to the baby and she held her as she watched TV, kissing her as much as she can.

An hour and half into the show she head a knock at the door, Karen quickly got her body filled with relief and excitement that Drew was back and she went to open the door.

She saw Drew on the other side and she quickly pulled him into a kiss, happy that he was okay and her feeling was wrong. Drew obliged and he pushed her into the room closing the door with his legs as Karen kissed him.

He had a rough meet-up and things didn't entirely go his way, he almost died even but he wasn't going to mention that to her.

She started taking off his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt, Drew helped her and he took out his gun , then he unbuckled his belt as Karen handled the top.