Chapter 38

Christina 

His mouth was on mine, dominant and needy. I gasped in surprise, and Logan pushed his tongue inside my mouth. Moaning, I wrapped my hands around his neck, slipped my hands into his brown hair, and reciprocated his kiss. 

Hate forgotten, humiliation forgotten, vengeance forgotten. There was only a burning need inside us, which wouldn't extinguish until we both had each other. 

Logan fisted my hair and tugged my head back to gain better access as he fucked my mouth with his tongue. He kissed me fiercely, not giving me a chance to come up for air. He parted my legs with his knees and grasped the hem of my dress, pulling it upwards until it bunched around my waist. 

"Logan, stop. We can't," I began to protest, pushing him away, but he pressed his chest harder against mine and his mouth over mine again. 

"Logan, he might wake up," I ripped my mouth away from him and pointed at the unconscious Chase lying on the floor nearby. 

"Fuck him," Logan snapped, tugging my hair and pulling my head backward. 

He crashed his lips onto mine again, not giving me any chance to object. He ripped my panties and stuffed them into his pockets while his fingers explored my wet folds. I tugged at his hair when I felt his fingers inside me. Logan didn't stop kissing me. Instead, he deepened his kiss, sucking at my tongue, biting my lips. I pulled his lower lip between my teeth and tugged at it, and he groaned. 

Four years. 

It had been more than four years since we last kissed. Logan pushed his fingers deeper inside me and curled them, making me whimper. It had been so long since I had been with a man that my body had forgotten how it felt. 

"You are so fucking tight," Logan groaned in appreciation and pushed my legs further apart to have better access.

This Chapter is exclusive for the Subscribers on Patreon and Inkitt. Those interested in reading can subscribe using the link in the Bio and read upto Chapter 97.