Chapter 1: A Pokemon journey begins!

Inside of a room decorated from top to bottom in Pokemon merchandise stood a boy as he bagan to pack his backpack with surplice.

"Food check, rope check, sleeping bag check." He listed off as he checked through his bag.

Then a women that looks to be in her mid thirties enters a room"Oh, my baby boy going on a adventure all on his own, I'm so proud of you y/n. Going out all by yourself just like your father"she said to y/n as he packed his backpack and are getting ready to leave"Thanks mom I'm gonna call when I get to viridian city."Y/n said flinging the backpack over your shoulder as he gave his mom a hug and he left the house.

Pallet town is a relatively small flatlands with a few house surrounded by a few tree.

At the pokemon research lad Y/n begins to make his way up the stairs towards the lab.

Y/n walks towards the large white building with a sign that read,"oak's pokemon research lab.", Y/n knocks on the door,"Coming!"
They heard from the outside of the door and after a few seconds the door opens

On the other side of the door stood a elderly man with peach skin, gray hair, and thick, bushy eyebrows wearing a white lab coat, a light maroon polo shirt, a brown belt and beige pants, and matching brown loafers.

"Ah yes, Y/n please come inside." Said the professor as the Y/n walked into the research lad.

"I'm guessing your here for you starter Pokemon?" Said professor oak making Y/n nod,"Yep, I'm here for my starter." Y/n confirmed.

The professor as he walked into a room where Gary and a weird desk stood,"If it isn't Y/n, looks like to made it just in time." Said Gary with a smirk as he pulls out a PokeBall,"I already got my Pokemon and Pokedex."

"What Pokemon did you choose?" Asked Y/n as he eyed the PokeBall,
"That's non of your business, loser! Why would I tell you anything?"
He asked as he put the PokeBall away

"Y/n, I only have one pokemon left.",Professor oak pushes a button to reveal a pokeballs,"You can Bulbasaur" Said the professor making Y/n sigh.

"Guess I don't have much of a choice.
I choose Bulbasaur!" Said Y/n as he picked up the pokeball and threw it into the air releasing the seed pokemon.

"Saur saur!" Cheered the grass type finally getting some fresh air,"Hello Bulbasaur, I'm Y/n I hope we can be good friends." Said Y/n kneeling to Bulbasaur's height,"Saur? Bulbasaur!" The pokemon jumped up and down happily.

"Here takes these --your Pokedex and Pokeballs." Said the professor as he gave Y/n five shrunken PokeBalls and a Pokedex"Thank you."

"As you probably know, the Pokedex automatically records data on Pokemon you've caught and will also be your ID, map and guide." Explained the professor with Y/n listening attentively.

"You know I use to be a serious pokemon trainer when I was younger." Said the professor.

"Really?! That's so cool!" Said Y/n with stars in his eyes,"Yes I also wanted to explore the world and catch lots of Pokemon but in my old age I'm afraid it's just not possible."

"So I want you to catch as many Pokemon as possible and treat them with respect." Said the professor as Y/n nods.

"Hey Gary! How about a quick battle? What you say?" Asked Y/n with Bulbasaur standing beside him.

"Why would I battle a loser like you? I want my first battle to be something special not with some nobody." Said Gary with a smirk trying to make Y/n mad. Saying things like that always got on ash's nerves but it never bothered Y/n.

"Why? You scared of losing to 'some nobody?' huh?" Asked Y/n leaning closer to Gary with a smug smile.

"I'm not scared! Fine, Squirtle go!" Gary threw out his PokeBalls making the PokeBall open mid air releasing a red energy that materizles into a Squirtle, "Squirtle squirt!"