chapter 2: the samurai challenge!

Y/n was now in the pokemon center waiting for his partner Bulbasaur to fully recover as he laid down on a small coach almost dozing off until Chansey approached him with a tray that had his PokeBalls on it.

"Chansey Chansey!" Sang Chansey waking Y/n up as he took back his PokeBalls,"Thanks." Thanked Y/n as he pet Chansey on the head.

"Chansey!" Said Chansey as she left back the way she came, Y/n stood up and stretched his arms as he let out a yawn.

Y/m left the Pokemon center and saw that the sun was starting to set,"Guess I should stay at a hotel." As he made his way to a hotel.

The next day in the depths of the deep and dark Viridian forest Y/n was walking beside Bulbasaur while Y/n observed his Pokedex, "Alright, I saw Pidgey, Spearow and Rattata on route 1 and Mankey, Spearow and Nidoran on route 22."

The two walked down a dirt road until Beedrill flies down from a tree in the middle of the road making
Y/n and Bulba hide behind a tree.

"Wow, a Beedrill!" He said with stars in his eyes as he pulled out a Pokedex and scanned Beedrill.

"Beedrill the poison bee pokemon, It has three poisonous stingers on its forelegs and its tail. They are used to jab its enemy repeatedly." Said Dexter
in his robotic voice.

"Looks like a bug type." Y/n muttered to himself as he jumped out of hiding,

"Spearow I choose you! Use gust!"

Y/n as he threw Spearow out of it's pokeball and it flew speedily towards Beedrill before flapping it's wings sending a powerful gust of wing knocking the Beedrill back abit,"Spearooooww!"

"Beeeebrill!" Buzzed Beedrill as he started using poison sting jabbing repeatedly at Spearow who dodged each attack,

"Use Sand attack and Peck!"

Spearow flapped it's wings at the ground kicking up a dust cloud blinding Beedrill as he swoops down giving multiple pecks to it's head.

The Beedrill then takes off to the sky after Spearow chasing the bird Pokemon but not being fast enough.

"Now Spearow give another gust!"

Spearow flaps it's wings sending another powerful gust of wind send Beedrill falling to the floor.

"Now use peak!"

Spearow swoops down and begins peaking Beedrill who swings it left stinger making Spearow back off.

"Now you're mine!" Yelled Y/n as he took an empty PokeBall from his belt before throwing it at Beedrill who gets sucked it.

The ball shacks multiple times as Spearow lands on Y/n shoulder as the group watches in suspense.

*Boom!*

Beedrill busted from the PokeBall and charged a Y/n going for a poison sting as Y/n rolls out of way,

"Spearow use gust then sand attack!"

Spearow flaps it's wings making a powerful gust of wind that sends Beedrill a fair distance away with before using sand attack to hide.

Beedrill starts to look around the bust cloud with it's guard up readying for an attack from the sky.

"Bulbasaur hold it with Vine whip!" Then Vines grabbed Beedrill as he struggled to escape,"Now you're mine!"

Y/n threw another PokeBall sucking Beedrill in as it begins to shake again for a few seconds.

*Ding*

"Ya!! We got him!" Roared Y/n startling Spearow making him fly off
Y/n shoulder and onto Bulbasaur's bulb.