chapter 8: All aboard the SS Anne!

In the horder of the famous costal city in kanto known as Vermillion city Y/n and Ivysaur can be seen walking while looking at the ships docked at the horder.

"Man, it be super cool to travel in one of does bad boys, huh?" Asked Y/n as he looked at all the luxury cruise ships,"Saur ivy Ivysaur ivy ivy saur!"

"Yeah but, most of them are gonna be water or flying type." Replied Y/n.

"Saur saur." Agreed Ivysaur with a nod,"Hey their cute boy with the Ivysaur!"

Y/n turns around to see two girls walking towards him,"Hey their cutie." Said one of the girls with a wink making Y/n sigh.

The girl that winked was around his height with curly blond hair and brown eyes wearing a school uniform while the second was shorter then Y/n with short shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes wearing the same school uniform.

"Look, I don't have any money, alright!" Y/n said as he was about to walk away but one of the girls grabbed him the arm,"Hey don't be like that, check this out, SS Anne ticket and since you're so cute we'll let you have it for free!" Said the short girl.

'What the hell are they planning, this is probably some sorta scam for tourists or something but I'm not dumb enough to fall for it.' thought Y/n as he pulled his arm free from the girls grip,"I really don't want anything, see ya!"

"Just take them!" Shouted the taller girl as she forced it into Y/n's hand as the two ran off,"Weirdos!" Y/n muttered with Ivysaur nodding in agreement.

Y/n then takes a closer look at the tickets that the girls gave him,"SS Anne? Better check if these are real." Y/n said as he made his way towards the ship.

"Excuse me sir, I got this ticket." Said Y/n as he gave the ticket inspector the ticket,"mhm, let's see... Everything seems to be in order, on you go." Said the ticket inspector.

'WHAT!! THEY'RE REAL!!!' Y/n yelled in his mind but in the actuality he just boarded the ship quietly not to draw suspicion to himself and just board the boat.

"Can't believe those two gave us their tickets, kinda weird but I ain't complaining." Said Y/n.

Aboard the ship a multitude of trainer and guest can be seen wondering, interacting and battle on the ships battle field area, near the entrance were tables with all sorts of foods and on the other side of the boat Y/n can see multiple stools selling multiple things such as PokeBalls, potions, held items, pokemon and much much more.

"Wow Ivysaur we really lucked out on this one." Said Y/n as he and Ivysaur walked side by side on the ship looking around with curiosity in their eyes.

"Hey! Y/n!" Somebody called out as he turns around to see a familiar face walking towards him.

"Yo, Ash! Good to see you man!" Said Y/n as he walked towards Ash,"Y/n long time no see. How are you?" Y/n asked as he then saw Brock and another girl here too,"Hey Brock and huh..."

"Hi, just call me misty." She said with a small wave,"Nice to meet you mist, I'm Y/n!" Said Y/n introducing himself.
"Ivy!"

"He says hi." Said Y/n.

"Hey their!" Said misty as she crouched down and pat Ivysaur on the head,"his super cute."

"Ivysaur!" Said Ivysaur proudly making misty chuckle,"Don't be weird." Said Y/n to Ivysaur making the grass type roll his eyes.

"So, Brock why are you here? Shouldn't you be at the gym?" Asked y/n,"My dad actually took over the gym, I'm traveling with Ash now." Said Brock,"Really? For how long?"

"Around 2 months now I think." Said Brock making Y/n nod in understanding,"That's cool."

"But anyway, I'm off! See you guys around." Said Y/n as began walked way with Ivysaur to explore Abit more.