151-160

Chapter 151 Of course it's good

  Lian Zhi couldn't wait to hear what Lian Ji had to say, so the two of them just stood at the gate and forgot to let him into the yard.

  Lian Jifa didn't care, so he told her everything he wanted to say.

  "I told them everything you told me. My mother is quite supportive of you. Although my father didn't agree, he didn't object either. He doesn't seem to be as opposed to it as before.

  I went back and thought about it carefully, and I think it's worth a try. I decided to go back to the post station and work until the New Year. When I come back next year, we will reclaim the barren mountain together and build the terraced fields you mentioned. Then we will plant grains and vegetables from top to bottom. "

  Lian Zhi didn't expect Lian Jifa to have such an idea. He looked at him and thought for a moment.

  "Thank you, Brother Gouzi, for believing in me. To be honest, I would still do this even if the whole village disagreed. Now that I have your support, I am even more confident!

  If nothing else, I can assure you that once the terraced fields on the mountain are built, whether you grow vegetables or grains, you will definitely have a good harvest, and you will make as much as those who grow corn in our village."

  Lian Zhi knew that her barren land had never had a good harvest, so anything she said out of thin air would be meaningless. She also knew that no matter how many promises she made or how much she said, it would not be as practical as a good harvest.

  "I won't say much, Brother Gouzi. I haven't made any progress on my two plots of land yet, so it's superfluous to say anything.

  You can go back and talk to my uncle and aunt, and wait and see how the harvest from my land turns out this autumn. Then I can tell you about it.”

  After hearing what Lian Zhi said and seeing her determined face, Lian Jifa nodded at her.

  "I believe what you said. Your land will definitely have a good harvest. The terraced fields will be built sooner or later. If they don't support it, I will support you. By then, maybe we will be the first to become rich in this fortress!"

  "What do you mean by maybe? It's a certainty! Brother Gouzi, it's a certainty!"

  "Yes, yes, yes, of course! Of course! Hahahaha..."

  "whee……"

  The two of them stood at the gate, their faces filled with cheerful and happy smiles. The afterglow of the setting sun shone on them, and with an extra layer of gold edge, they looked particularly well-matched.

  Aunt Lian had just returned from her son Lian Dafeng's visit. When she turned the corner of the alley, she saw the two of them standing there, talking and laughing.

  Standing there, I liked the two children more and more. Suddenly, an idea came to my mind. After thinking about it and hesitating for a while, I turned around and walked out of the alley again, heading straight to the front house, towards Lian Daguang's house...

  After Lian Jifa finished talking to Lian Zhi, he did not go into the yard and went straight home.

  As soon as he entered the house, he heard his mother and Aunt Lian laughing in the room. Although he didn't know what they were talking about, he could tell from their laughter that they were very happy.

  "Auntie is here too!"

  Lian Jifa greeted Aunt Lian when he entered the room and was about to go to his inner room, but she stopped him.