521-530

Chapter 521 God's Will

  Receiving the look from Lian Zhi, Aunt Lian walked over to Que'er's mother and said to her,

  "Her aunt, Lian Zhi and Yan Chen had discussed with Yao Zu that they wanted him to dig a fish pond and raise fish together.

  When the time comes, we can take the fish we raise to the market to sell. If we can’t sell them, we can send them to restaurants in the surrounding towns and villages. This is a considerable income!”

  After hearing what Aunt Lian said, Que'er's mother didn't say anything. She thought that although it sounded like a good thing, could this fish pond be dug casually?

  Did you just let them raise the fish? Did you just turn a deaf ear to Muramasa's words? The key is that the government officials said they would arrest people if they wanted to, and the people should not fight against the officials. Even children know this!

  Que'er's mother didn't say this because she felt that these things had nothing to do with her. After all, her daughter couldn't possibly marry a stranger who was ten years older than her and had no property...

  Seeing that Que'er's mother didn't say anything, Lian Daguang's wife continued what Lian's mother said.

  "Oh, that's a lot of income! It's always a good idea to follow Lian Zhi and his wife!"

  Receiving his wife's gaze, Lian Daguang quickly followed up with, "Yes, when the fruit trees on the mountain are harvested, Old Yu and his son will really make a fortune!"

  She could choose not to answer what others said, but since Lian Daguang and his wife had helped their family a lot, Que'er's mother could only bite the bullet and reply,

  "Brother, this sounds like a good thing, but whether it can be done is still unclear!"

"Oh, I think you are more confused than me at such a young age. Let's not talk about anything else. Look at what Zhi girl said and promised in our village before. Which one did she not do?

  Besides, you have seen how capable she is as the head of the family. Not to mention the distant past, just look at the scene when she married Zhi Yatou.

  Not to mention our ancestors, even in the surrounding villages and towns, or even in the countryside, go and ask around and see if anyone has seen one!"

  After being blocked by Lian Daguang's wife, Que'er's mother remained silent again. It was Lian Daguang who looked at her and said,

  "Okay, you should go back and discuss this with Queyatou's father! If you say you don't like Yaozu, then you can talk about it. But if you say you are worried about the mess behind him, I think you are overthinking it."

  Hearing that Lian Daguang had found a way out for himself, Que'er's mother quickly pulled Que'er away and said, "Then, brother and sister-in-law, we will go back first!"

  Lian Daguang's wife quickly gave Que'er a look and asked her to go back with her mother first.

  "Go back! Don't worry, we'll just pretend you've never been here!"

  "Hey! Then sister-in-law, we're leaving first!"

  After answering Lian Daguang and Lian's mother, Que'er's mother pulled Que'er forward. After walking two steps, she heard Daguang's wife's instructions behind her.

  "Mother Que'er, don't hit the child when you get home! This marriage is destined by God, it can't be broken up by beating!

  Of course God won't allow it, and you can't force it. Look at my Gouzi and Lianzhi. His aunt and I wanted to bring them together, but it didn't work out in the end, right?"