41-50

Chapter 41 is just around the corner

  "Then we can't just let this matter go. My second uncle has to take care of it!" Lian Dalan became angrier and angrier as she thought about it, and she shouted loudly.

  "We take care of it! After all, Zhi girl is not from Songjia Village, and Song Jinshan has been in the village for decades. Your uncle will offend more than one person.

  Besides, her uncle may have other reasons for doing this, so you should not get involved. Going back to look after the children and take good care of your mother-in-law is better than anything else."

  Lian Dalan was dissatisfied and wanted to say something, but Lian Zhi quickly stopped her.

  "Sister-in-law, just listen to your uncle! He is right. Besides, I don't want to go back to Songjia Village. I have hands and feet, and I can support myself, so you don't have to argue with me."

  "I just can't swallow this anger on your behalf. I want to ask Song Jinshan in person why he didn't save you. Even if he couldn't save you, he couldn't make up stories and say that someone had taken a fancy to you! And he couldn't say that you were like my second uncle's Ruyi, who went to live with someone else! Isn't that infuriating!"

  After Lian Dalan finished speaking to her parents, her mother glanced at Lian Youfu imperceptibly. Lian Youfu sighed, lowered his head and stopped talking.

  "Don't you know how much money it costs to hold a funeral?"

  Lian Dalan's mother didn't want to mention Lian Dalan's sad story, but only by saying this could she make her understand what was going on.

  When Lian Dalan heard what her mother said, she immediately understood. When the child's father and grandfather passed away, it cost a lot of money to hold a funeral, not to mention the accessories.

  I didn't expect that Song Jinshan had such an intention. In order to save time, effort and money, he made up such a huge lie.

  "Alas! It's really hard for you!"

  Lian Dalan took a bowl of rice porridge and handed it to Lian Zhi, "Luckily you are so lucky!"

  "Okay, okay, let's eat first. This girl must have good fortune in the future after surviving a disaster!" Lian Youfu said as he picked up the bowl.

  Lian Dalan's mother also climbed onto the kang and looked at Lian Dalan and said, "Yes! Your father is right, this girl's good days are still to come!"

  As he spoke, he picked up his chopsticks, picked up a large portion of radish, and put it into Lian Zhi's bowl.

  "Treat this place as your own home and eat more!"

  Lian Zhi didn't say anything to thank him, just nodded.

  "Let's draw a line through the bad parts and let the past be the past. Let's live a good life in the future so that they can see for themselves!

  "After two years, I will find you a good husband and marry you off with honor. Your parents will feel at ease there!"

  Lian Zhi blushed when she heard this. She really had never thought about these things, not before, not now, and she didn't even think about it...

  Looking at the rice soup in the bowl, she knew that the economic conditions of Lianjiabao must be better than those of Songjia Village. Moreover, when she went down the mountain, she saw that there were many more fields here than in Songjia Village.