361-370

Chapter 361 Who Started It

  "Mom! We are back, let's see what we got back!"

  Before entering the door, Lian Dafeng could not help but shouting in the alley. Lian Zhi glanced at him. It seemed that Aunt Lian might not be there at the moment. She must have gone to the market.

  At this time, Lian Dafeng was walking in front, Mu Yanchen was walking in the middle, and Lian Zhi was walking at the end.

  Originally the three of them were traveling together, but when they reached the entrance of the alley, Lian Zhi slowly retreated to the back.

  The gate was not locked. Lian Dafeng pushed it open and saw Lian Youfu squatting at the door of the kitchen with his pipe in his hand.

  Seeing Mu Yanchen following in behind Lian Dafeng, he stood up and greeted him.

  "Yanchen is here too!"

  "Well, uncle, I'm here. I'm building a house at the foot of the mountain today, so I came over to take a look."

  Mu Yanchen took the initiative to tell Lian Youfu that he was building a house at the foot of the mountain.

  "Oh, they're building a house there! Okay, I'll go take a look!"

  After hearing this, Lian Youfu tapped the pipe in his hand gently against the wall, then planned to put it away and go to the foot of the mountain to take a look.

  "Dad, go back later! See what we got back?"

  Lian Dafeng pointed to the two backpacks placed by the well, lifted the grass covering them and said to him.

  "What? Ouch! How did you carry all these fish back? Didn't you always dig a hole at the foot of the mountain after you caught them?"

  When Lian Youfu and his friends came in, he saw water dripping all over the ground. He knew that the water contained things caught from the river, but he did not expect that it was actually fish caught from the river.

  "Dad, we're going to eat these fish for lunch today!"

  "What? Eat?"

  Lian Youfu was surprised and immediately turned his gaze to Lian Zhi. Could it be that just like those mushrooms, it was Zhi who started it?

  "Girl Zhi, who told you this? I have seen people die from eating this fish with my own eyes!

  "Back then, your uncle's father in our village ate this! We have to think carefully about this!"

  Lian Youfu immediately tried to persuade Lian Zhi. But Lian Zhi waved her hand at him and pointed at Mu Yanchen and Lian Dafeng.

  "Uncle, I heard from Auntie that this thing can kill people, so I never thought about it. You should ask them!"

  Before Mu Yanchen could say anything, he heard Lian Dafeng take charge of everything.

  "Don't worry, Dad. This fish is definitely delicious. There's no doubt about it! This is what my brother-in-law eats often, and it's very delicious when cooked.

  We didn't catch any poisonous ones, we caught only good ones, this is the same as when Lian Zhi led the villagers to the mountains to pick mushrooms. These fish are also divided into poisonous and non-poisonous ones, and my brother-in-law knows these fish very well!"

  "This is true. Don't let anything bad happen to you from eating it. It will be too late to regret it then!" Lian Youfu looked at Lian Dafeng and Mu Yanchen, still worried.