301-310

Chapter 301 I'm Hungry Too

  "I'm stuffed."

  After drinking a few sips of water and looking at the second piece of cake that Mu Yanchen handed to her, Lian Zhi shook her head and said to him.

  If Mu Yanchen hadn't wanted to feed her personally, she wouldn't have been able to finish that half piece of cake, and she would have choked twice.

  Mu Yanchen did not force it, and then stuffed the cake into the cloth bag, stretched out his hand to pull Lian Zhi to hold her in his arms, lowered his head and whispered in her ear, "I'm hungry..."

  “…”

  The wooden bed in this stone house was not only covered with blankets and quilts, but also with thick straw underneath. It was soft and comfortable to lie on, and even the quilt smelled like sunshine...

  She lay sideways and felt that the wooden bed was more comfortable than the stone bed. When she returned, she would ask Dashan to make a wooden bed for her.

  "woke up?"

  Mu Yanchen stood by the bed and took a coarse cloth gown for Lian Zhi. Then he squatted down and looked at Lian Zhi lying on the bed and said,

  "There are prickly grasses in this mountain. If your clothes are too thin, they will scratch your skin. Put on these clothes and I will take you back."

  Lian Zhi pursed her lips and blinked at him, too lazy to speak.

  After helping Lian Zhi to put on her clothes, Mu Yanchen also took off his own coarse cloth shirt and changed into a crescent-colored long gown in front of Lian Zhi, which was several times better quality than the coarse cloth shirt he had just taken off.

  When he was changing clothes, Lian Zhi discovered that one of Mu Yanchen's arms was injured. There seemed to be several new wounds, as if he had been cut by something.

  "Your arm..."

  "It's okay! It's just a scratch from a stone. It will heal in a few days." Mu Yanchen glanced at it and didn't care.

  Lian Zhi looked at the bloodstains and suddenly remembered the time when he suddenly pulled her into a crevice in the mountains yesterday.

  The gap was so narrow that I had to turn sideways to get in. The situation was urgent at the time and I didn't know how I got in. Now that I think about it, it seemed that Mu Yanchen was protecting me. No wonder I wasn't injured!

  Thinking of this, Lian Zhi stood up and walked to his side, and without saying a word, she took off the long gown that Mu Yanchen had just put on.

  He pulled his other arm and asked him to sit at the table. Then he took out medicine and cotton swabs from the space and carefully helped him clean the scratches.

  Mu Yanchen was stunned when Lian Zhi took off his gown. It was only when he saw her cleaning his wound that he understood.

  He sat at the table, supporting his chin with one hand, looking at Lian Zhi lovingly, and naturally did not ask her where the potion came from.

  This wasn't the first time he had seen someone taking something out of thin air...

  After cleaning, she put a patch on Mu Yanchen. Lian Zhi then helped him put on his clothes and gave him a warning.

  "Don't let your wound get wet these few days. It's not good if it gets inflamed in this hot weather."

  Mu Yanchen looked at Lian Zhi and nodded at her obediently.