461-470

Chapter 461 Reversal

  "Haha, I caught you! Hahahaha…you've been caught by your uncle! Let's see where you can run!"

  "Uncle is cheating. Uncle said he would walk, but he just ran. His words don't count!"

  "Hahaha...Okay, then uncle admits defeat! I'll go back and get you some candy!"

  "Okay! I want some candy! Auntie has some candy..."

  Lian Dafeng then held Xiao Ya in his arms, and without paying any attention to what the people in the market were saying or discussing behind him, he pretended not to see anything and strode back to the tile-roofed house.

  Seeing Lian Dafeng carrying Xiaoya into the tile-roofed house, Lian Daguang's wife started shouting at the top of her voice at the market.

  "Look, look quickly! This is the child that the woman spread rumors about, the little girl just now! The child is jumping around and playing everywhere!

  Anyone with eyes should be able to see it! If you don’t know who it is, just ask around. We all know the people in our village and the child! "

  After Lian Daguang's wife finished shouting, people from the surrounding villages also nodded. That was the child of Dalan's family, and they all knew him.

  Then everyone focused their eyes on the village chief's wife. Even the women from the two villages who had just helped to mediate the fight looked at her.

  The village chief's wife was also confused at this moment. The child just now was indeed from Dalan's family. She saw it clearly.

  But didn't Cuizhu say that she had an infectious disease and was lying on the kang half dead? How come she was suddenly alive and kicking and running out to play?

  Could it be that Cuizhu had lied to her? Even if the child was really ill, it was impossible for her to get well in such a short time, unless she had taken some magic medicine!

  "No! I have to go back and figure this out!"

  Thinking of this, the village woman threw down a sentence and was about to leave, but the Lian Daguang woman refused to accept it. She had the upper hand at the moment and could not let her off. Then she pointed at her and said half mockingly, half shouting,

  "Hey, where are you going, Muramasa? You know you're spreading rumors to discredit others, and now that you've been exposed, you want to run away? Where's that momentum just now?

  I think you are bringing shame to the people in our village. I don’t know who just said that the head of the family is Muramasa! He is Muramasa’s family. If Muramasa was here, you would have brought shame to him!”

  Although what Mrs. Daguang said was unpleasant to hear, Mrs. Cunzheng had to swallow her anger and tried hard not to yell at her. For now, she could only swallow her anger!

  She had to go back and figure this out first. She didn't believe that Cuizhu would lie to her. Not only did she not have the courage to do so, but she was also making plans for her future. She could lie to anyone else but not herself.

  "I won't talk nonsense with you anymore. I need to go back and figure this out first!"

  The village chief's wife hurriedly said this, without any of her previous momentum, and turned around and walked quickly towards the village.

  Lian Daguang's wife was behind her, pointing at the back of her head and cursing her with ugly words.

  At this moment, Aunt Yu and the others did not stop her, because they felt that Lian Da was scolding the naked woman happily and well!