221-230

Chapter 221: Harvest Soon

  "Sister Lianzhi, you are really capable! My mother came to see your wheat field yesterday and told me that there will definitely be a bumper harvest in the fall. She has been planting wheat for so many years, but this is the first time she has seen such good ears of wheat as yours."

  The two were talking as they walked home. Yu Dahua was not idle in the morning. Not only did she clean up all the grass in her own wheat field, she also helped herself to clean up all the grass at the edge of the field.

  Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to finish digging this piece of wasteland so quickly.

  "Auntie, you have a good eye. I'm sure my wheat will have a good harvest!"

  Lian Zhi was very confident about this. The ears of wheat in her wheat field were full and one look was enough to tell that there would be a good harvest.

  "Hehe, it's mainly because of your hard work. If you don't devote your whole heart to this land every day, it won't grow so well!"

  Yu Dahua was also very sure, after all, what her mother said could not be wrong.

  "Sister Dahua, what you said is absolutely right. I work very hard myself! Haha..." Lian Zhi was not modest at all.

  "whee……"

  The two chatted and laughed as they arrived at the new house. As soon as they entered the yard, they heard someone calling her outside.

  "Miss Lian Zhi."

  Lian Zhi knew it was Su Bingyuan's voice when she heard the shout. She turned her head and greeted him quickly, "Hello, uncle."

  Yu Dahua didn't know these two people, so she stood in the yard and didn't go out. Lian Zhi came to the door first, looked at them and asked, and waved her hand for them to come in.

  "Have you eaten yet? Come together! Aunt Yu's cooking is delicious!"

  Yang Hu looked at Lian Zhi, smiled, then shook his head. He and Su Bingyuan did not go in.

  They couldn't eat the rice without meat, no matter how well it was cooked. Su Bingyuan glanced at him and asked Lian Zhi,

  "We've already eaten, so I came here to ask you if you've done anything about that matter for us."

  "I've already asked them. Don't worry, they all agree! I've also mentioned this to the uncles and aunties in the village, and they all said that as long as they don't do anything harmful to our village, they'll agree!"

She had already asked about this matter, but since they didn't come and she didn't know where they were, she couldn't tell them for the time being.

  Hearing Lian Zhi's words, Yang Hu patted his chest and assured,

  "We can't guarantee anything else, but you can rest assured about this. We can't harm anyone else, but we can't harm the village where you live, Miss Lianzhi! We just want to spend our old age here."

  "Yes, we are all law-abiding people and will not do anything to harm others." Su Bingyuan also said.

  "Yes, I believe you two uncles. When you want to build a house, tell me and I can ask my uncle to go to the neighboring village to find people for you."

  Although Lian Zhi didn't have the money to build a house, she could find someone to help.

  Unexpectedly, Yang Hu was still watching her and said with a smile, "Then don't bother Miss Lian Zhi. We can find someone to build the house ourselves, but you have to talk to the people living in these two rooms later.