651-659

Chapter 651 Who is the Child's Father?

  Although Que'er was mumbling in a very low voice, Lian Zhi did not interrupt her, and by the time she finished speaking, she probably understood what was going on.

  It turns out that the baby in Que'er's belly is not a stranger's. Thinking about this, this matter is much easier to handle...

  Thinking back to what Que'er had said just now, Lian Zhi grasped the key point and asked, "You just told me that Brother Yaozu suddenly became a different person. What does that mean?"

  Que'er blushed as she recalled that day, "That day I went to the mountain to look for Brother Yaozu as usual. When I was going up the mountain, I ran into Uncle Yu who was coming down the mountain to help Uncle Lian look after the fish pond. He told me that Brother Yaozu was eating in the house.

  I went straight to the house on the mountain, intending to wait for him to finish his meal and help him pull weeds outside, but when I entered the house, I saw Brother Yaozu taking off his clothes..."

  "I was startled and retreated outside, but Yaozu saw me coming and turned around and closed the door. I waited for a long time but he didn't open the door.

  I thought it wouldn't take that long to change clothes, and I thought he was mad at me, so I knocked on the door and called him a few times. Unexpectedly, he opened the door and pulled me in, and then we... made love..."

  Lian Zhi understood what Que'er meant by "getting along", but she was puzzled. Yu Yaozu was not that kind of person, so why did he suddenly become so beastly?

  "Didn't Brother Yaozu contact you afterwards? Didn't you take the initiative to talk to your family about it?"

  At this point, Que'er looked unhappy, pouting as if she was about to cry. Lian Zhi hurried to comfort her.

  "Don't cry yet. A mother's mood affects the fetus in her belly. If you cry, it will be bad for the baby in your belly."

  After hearing what Lian Zhi said, Que'er quickly held back her anger. She and Brother Yaozu's child must be safe!

  "Que'er, think about it carefully. Is there any misunderstanding here?"

  Que'er shook her head, her face had already turned red, but if she didn't speak out, no one would help her, so she could only bite the bullet and speak out to Lian Zhiquan what she couldn't say.

  "We didn't have any misunderstandings, and everything was fine before. Brother Yaozu was also very concerned about me, but that day Brother Yaozu suddenly treated me like that.

  And it wasn't enough for him to do it once, he did it several times in a row. Finally, when I saw it was getting dark outside and I was a little scared, I ran back home while he was washing outside..."

  Lian Zhi felt a little embarrassed when she heard this. She picked up the hawthorn cake beside her and took a bite.

  This girl is really something. After asking for it several times, she still has the energy to run back home from the mountain?

  Thinking about myself and Mu Yanchen, no wonder he always said that his physical strength was too poor. It seems that my physical strength is really poor. It is true that being young is good...

  "Sister Lian Zhi..."

  "Um?"

  Que'er's gentle call from the side instantly pulled Lian Zhi back to her senses. Regardless of whether her face was red or not, she quickly sorted out her messy emotions.