371-380

Chapter 371 Lead Him Out

  "Auntie, don't worry about it, you and brother. I want to hear uncle's opinion."

  Mu Yanchen looked at Aunt Lian and Lian Dafeng and said something to persuade them, then looked at Lian Youfu who had been sitting on the kang without saying a word.

  "Uncle, tell me, should we continue to build this house?"

  Lian Youfu put down the teacup in his hand and nodded towards Mu Yanchen.

  "The construction has already started, how can we just stop it? Everything has been put in place, if we just stop building it, won't all the materials be wasted? If you don't want to continue, you have to go out with me first."

  Lian Youfu was about to get off the kang and put on his shoes. Lian Dafeng, who was standing beside him, quickly picked up his father's shoes and handed them to his father, asking,

  "Dad, where are you going? I'm going too!"

  He knew that his father must have an idea, and he also believed that his father had the same idea as him and his mother, so the house must be built.

  The foundation has been built, and suddenly they decide not to build it and just leave it empty. That would be unlucky, especially since it is next to Lian Zhi's four houses.

  "Let's go to your fifth grandfather's house. If you want to come, come with us."

  After Lian Youfu put on his shoes, he looked at Lian Dafeng and said something. He also reminded Lian Zhi,

  "Girl Zhi, you don't have to go for now."

  After hearing this, Lian Zhi nodded obediently at him, "Yeah."

  Since Uncle Lian wants to go to Grandpa's house, he must have some idea about it. Even if he doesn't have any idea, Fifth Grandpa will give them some advice.

  Lian Zhi was relieved, knowing that whether she went or not, as long as Fifth Grandpa was helping her with the advice, no matter what advice he gave, he would always be on her side...

  "Why haven't they come back yet?"

  The meal was ready. Aunt Lian and Aunt Yu stood by the well, put down a freshly washed bowl, and looked towards the door with some anxiety on their faces. They didn't know whether the problem had been solved or whether the discussion had reached a conclusion.

  "Let me go and take a look!" Seeing how anxious Aunt Lian was, Lian Zhi decided to go to the street to take a look.

  "What are you going to do? Just stay home. Didn't your uncle tell you not to go? I'll go and take a look!"

  When Aunt Lian said this, she pointed to the kitchen and told Lian Zhi,

  "Put down the table inside, and move the table on the kang to the shade in the yard. When they come, it will be cooler for them to eat outside."

  "good!"

  Lian Zhi nodded and hurried to move the table into the house. Yu Dahahua also hurried to help her.

  Aunt Lian said something to Aunt Yu, stood up, wiped her hands on her apron, took off her apron, and walked out the door...

  Lian Zhi and Yu Dahua had served the meal and were about to go into the house to help Lian Youfu get the wine. As soon as they entered the house, they heard Yu Dahua calling them from the window sill in the yard,

  "Aunt Lianzhi and the others are back!"

  Yu Dahua heard voices in the alley from the yard.