191-100

Chapter 191 Arrangement of Threat

  "Sister-in-law, you guys should go back quickly!" After listening to Lian Dafeng's explanation, Lian Zhi looked at her sister-in-law and said.

  "It's okay! Let's go and take a look together!" Lian Dafeng's daughter-in-law glanced at the child and replied to Lian Zhi.

  "What are you going to do? There are so many people here, the child will be scared. It's too early for him to wake up! You two should go back and get some rest.

  Stop for a moment and take a look at the new house. I'll ask Dafeng to bring you food. Go back quickly!"

  After hearing what Aunt Lian said, Lian Dafeng's daughter-in-law looked at Lian Dafeng, then took the child and went back first.

  As for the remaining three people, Lian Dafeng took the basin from Lian Zhi's hand, and then they walked towards the new house together.

  As soon as they arrived at the gate, they saw Lian Daguang standing there, waving at them, "Brother, sister-in-law, why did you come just now?"

  "I just went back to call them. I just happened to run into Dafeng on the way."

  Lian Youfu replied and walked towards the yard with him. The situation in the new house was different from what Lian Zhi had expected.

  There was no chattering or talking. Some people were standing or squatting in the yard, and there were quite a few people sitting on the kang in the inner room.

  Outside was Muramasa's wife, talking about something, and inside was Muramasa sitting on the kang, talking about something...

  "Brother Youfu and the others are here!" Lian Daguang shouted as he stepped into the door.

  Muramasa's wife stopped talking and quickly came over to greet them, "Hey, Brother Youfu, you guys are here! I thought you must have been busy at home last night, right?

  After all, I have to recognize my relatives and prepare food and clothing for them. I thought you wouldn’t be able to get up early in the morning, so I didn’t dare to call you!”

  Lian Youfu nodded without saying anything. He looked inside the house and exchanged glances with Lian Daguang. The two of them walked into the house.

  Aunt Lian, Lian Dafeng and Lian Zhi were standing in the yard, not far from the village chief's wife.

  I was just thinking about listening to what she was saying, but Muramasa's wife stopped talking and just greeted the people in the yard.

  "Okay, I won't say more. This is the situation anyway. Our Zhi girl is kind-hearted and willing to take the initiative to recognize them as relatives. She will have ways to solve future problems, so we don't have to worry about it.

  I told you this just to let you know. If someone up there finds out and investigates, they can say they are relatives of Lian Zhi's family.

  Don't let it slip, everyone. If they find out there are five more people and we didn't report it, everyone in our village will be held responsible!"

  After hearing her words, Lian Zhi knew that this woman definitely did not mention the reward, and she didn't know how to make up a plan to scare the people in the village!

  "Sister-in-law, Zhi girl..."

  At this time, Lian Daguang's wife turned around from the crowd and came to the three of them. She was about to whisper to them what Muramasa's wife had said to them.