581-590

Chapter 581 Eat Small and Frequent Meals

  Seeing Lian Zhi winking at Aunt Lian behind her back, Su Bingyuan felt helpless and could only explain to Aunt Lian.

  "It's okay. She's only been pregnant for a short time. This is enough nutrition for the baby. Let me help her first!

  Besides, she has a stomachache right now, so even if she wants to eat, she can’t. Let’s serve it first!”

  After hearing what Su Bingyuan said, Aunt Lian could only nod her head, and then she took the food out. Before leaving the house, she also reminded Lian Zhi,

  "I'll heat it up in the pot for you. I'll bring it to you whenever you want to eat it!"

  Seeing Lian Zhi nod to her obediently, Aunt Lian walked out with the food and dishes at ease.

  "Oh! my goodness!"

  Seeing Aunt Lian finally walk out of the room with the food, Lian Zhi sighed quietly, and finally looked at Su Bingyuan and pleaded in a low voice,

  "Uncle Su, can you please talk to Auntie and ask her to prepare less food for me every day? Otherwise, I will get into trouble because of the food I eat.

  I'm not even pregnant yet, and you're asking me to eat for two. I'll probably die of bloating before I give birth!"

  After hearing what Lian Zhi said, Su Bingyuan shook his head helplessly. Then he saw that her eyes were a little blue, but he did not check her pulse immediately. Instead, he looked at Lian Zhi and asked,

  "Did you not sleep well last night?"

  Lian Zhi shook his head. It wasn’t that he didn’t sleep well, it was that he didn’t sleep at all…

  Seeing Su Bingyuan frowning, Lian Zhi felt that she could not hide it from anyone, not from the doctor, so she could only tell him the truth.

  However, he did not mention that he had entered the space, but simply said,

  "I was lying on the kang at night thinking about too many things and ended up suffering from insomnia. I couldn't fall asleep. I started to feel sleepy when the day started to dawn. But just when I fell asleep, my aunt woke me up and forced me to eat... and eat so much!"

  After hearing what Lian Zhi said, Su Bingyuan nodded and did not doubt her words.

  Seeing that Su Bingyuan believed her words, Lian Zhi quickly added,

  "Actually, I really do lack sleep. I'll be fine once I wake up. It's just that Auntie is too nervous."

  "Yes! I'll talk to her for you later and ask her to make less food for you at every meal."

  Su Bingyuan nodded and agreed to help Lian Zhi talk to Aunt Lian and ask her to eat less.

  "Yeah, Su Bo, you're so nice, thank you!" Lian Zhi apologized to Su Bingyuan with a grateful look on her face.

  Su Bingyuan nodded again, and did not forget to remind Lian Zhi,

  "Although you can eat less at each meal, you can't just eat three meals a day. If you feel hungry in the middle of the night, you'd better get up and eat something!"

  Lian Zhi understood what he said, and nodded quickly, repeating his meaning.

  "I understand! What you mean, Su Bo, is eating small meals frequently? That's good! Anyway, I'm not going anywhere, so I can eat whenever I'm hungry. This is better than eating a full meal and dying!"