241-250

Chapter 241 A burst of joy

  Lian Zhi thought of something and turned around to look again. She saw that Muramasa's wife seemed to be walking towards her new house.

  I hurried home and planned to leave the hoe at home, and ran to the front room to take a look. I love to join in the fun, and this is really a show that I can't miss...

  Yu Dahua just came out and called Yu Dashan to come home for dinner at the foot of the mountain. On her way back, she saw the aunt from Muramasa's family walking towards her from the north. She quickly gave Yu Dashan some instructions and ran towards the yard.

  After a few days of getting familiar with the cat, Yu Dashan and Aunt Lian, although still very afraid of the big cat, are no longer so repulsive to it.

  At least when it was tied to the stake, the two men still dared to pass by.

  The big cat is a well-behaved kid. He usually looks lazy and doesn’t meow much, but he likes to jump on people.

  It’s strange to say, but every time Uncle Yu and his son come back, the big cat never pounces on them.

  Lian Zhi thought that maybe Uncle Yu’s son’s physique was very similar to that of Big Cat’s original owner, so it didn’t dare to do that. After all, the butcher was the one who was always thinking about eating it…

  But Aunt Yu and Yu Dashan were afraid of this about it. The key point was that Yu Dahua didn't allow it to be tied up often, for fear that it would feel uncomfortable and be let go at any time, allowing it to pace around the yard.

  Therefore, Aunt Yu and Yu Dashan would always shout Yu Dahua every time they passed through the yard. If they had to pounce on the dog, they would pounce on her. Even though they knew that the dog would not bite, they still didn't want it to get too close.

  Seeing Yu Dahua returning to the yard, Yu Dashan picked up a branch not far from the door. His sister must have let Da Miao go again.

  His sister had just reminded him, and since his sister wasn't going with him, he didn't plan to go back, to avoid the big cat jumping on him.

  "Dashan is collecting firewood!"

  After a while, he heard the voice of Muramasa's wife. Yu Dashan turned around, looked at her and greeted her with a smile.

  "Aunt, come here! It's really early for you to have dinner with my uncle!"

  "Yeah, you guys haven't eaten yet? I've just finished eating and have nothing to do, so I'm just taking a walk to digest the food!"

  "I was walking and walking and came to your place. I thought I'd stop by and have a chat with your mother!"

  She had never eaten before, so there was no food tonight. She just happened to remember the new vegetables that Lian Zhi had planted in the yard of the new house.

  Usually, many people in the village planted new seedlings. Anyway, she would not do anything that would cost money, let alone give money to Lian Zhi.

  Whoever they want to grow can grow it. Anyway, his family will never buy the seedlings from Lian Zhi. Besides, if the seedlings grown in the village are ripe, even if they don’t send some to his family, she can still visit relatives and friends here and there and have a meal or two.

  It's strange these days. No one in the village sends vegetables to her home. Even if there are two families who do, they all send green vegetables with empty stems. Her little grandson doesn't like to eat that kind of stuff. She thinks the ones grown in the yard of the new house are the best.