281-290

Chapter 281 Mysterious Buyer

  Lian Zhi nodded and looked at the cloth bag of sesame cakes and asked curiously, "Who ordered your sesame cakes, Auntie? It must be a wealthy family!"

  I can't ask for a hundred at once, but think about it, there aren't any wealthy families around here!

  "Who knows who he is? I can't tell if he's from a wealthy family. Anyway, he's a young man wearing a hat, not tall, dark and thin..."

  After hearing what the sesame cake seller said, Lian Zhi's heart skipped a beat. Could it be Yu Dashan? I gave him a lot of money, but I didn't tell him that I was going to buy sesame cakes here?

  I originally thought that if the sesame cakes at the stall were not sold out, I would come and buy twenty when the market was closing and take them back to share.

  But after listening to the description of the pancake lady, Lian Zhi felt that he was like Yu Dashan. He had been tanned by the sun recently.

  And today, because they were going to the market to buy something, Lian Zhi deliberately brought him one and put Lian Dafeng's hat on him to deliberately cover his white hair.

  Thinking of this, Lian Zhi said hello to the couple at the pancake stall, saying that he remembered something and wanted to go back, so he hurried home.

  She had to go back and see if Yu Dashan really bought a hundred pancakes. That's a hundred!

  Let’s not talk about the present situation. It will take some time for these two families to eat. The key point is that if Aunt Lian gets to know about this, it will be the end of them!

  Normally she was reluctant to eat or drink. Even though she had a good wheat harvest, she still had to mix two handfuls of cornmeal into the dumplings.

  If she knew that Yu Dashan used the silver money to buy a hundred sesame cakes, she would probably be so heartbroken that she would faint.

  When he ran to the new house and saw that Yu Dashan was not there, he did not even bother to answer Aunt Yu's question. He looked around the house and found nothing.

  She ran out and looked carefully in the kitchen. The backpack in the corner was the one that Yu Dashan used to buy things. Lian Zhi quickly looked through it, but there was no sesame cake inside.

  Could it be that this guy was also afraid of being found out by his mother? After asking Yu Dashan who was busy with his carpentry work at the foot of the mountain, Lian Zhi started running towards the foot of the mountain.

  "Yu Dashan!"

  Lian Zhi shouted breathlessly, and it took her a while before she could say the next words.

  Seeing Lian Zhi’s anxious expression, Yu Dashan stopped what he was doing and looked at her. He also became nervous, but he still waited patiently for Lian Zhi’s next words.

  "Did you buy sesame cakes? You bought a hundred? You paid for it? Where did you hide the sesame cakes? Are you okay?" Lian Zhi had just caught her breath and started asking a bunch of questions.

  “…”

  Yu Dashan didn't understand what Lian Zhi meant. Where did he buy the sesame cakes? One hundred?! How come he remembered that Lian Zhi didn't ask him to buy sesame cakes?

  "You asked me to buy sesame cakes? I didn't buy them. Did you tell me? Maybe I forgot! Is it too late to go now?"

  As Yu Dashan spoke, he stretched his head and looked towards the village entrance. There were only a few people in the market, and he didn't know whether the pancake seller had left or not...