131-140

Chapter 131 Nothing Missing

  "When I left, the girl told me that if you don't leave this thing, she will never talk to you again."

  There was no other way but Aunt Lian repeated Lian Zhi's words word for word. When she was leaving, Lian Zhi said that if they didn't accept it, she would say this. She had not intended to say this in the first place, but she had to say it now.

  "Haha, this, this... this girl is really impressed by her!"

  Lian Daguang's wife smiled helplessly. After spending so many days together, she also understood that Lian Zhi had a stubborn temper.

  No matter how others persuade you, you have to stick to your decision, like planting wheat in the field...

  Lian Daguang and his son, who were standing at the door, laughed when they heard what Aunt Lian said, but the whole family remembered Lian Zhi's kindness and knew that she was deliberately throwing a tantrum just to make them leave their things behind.

  If they didn't know that Lian Zhi was lying at home right now, they would definitely go and thank this girl...

  At night, Lian Zhi took out Aunt Lian's mushroom money. Aunt Lian didn't want it, but just looked at the pile of copper coins and roughly estimated that she must get more than others.

  "Keep it for yourself. It's all free. Why would I want it? I don't usually go to the market. Just think of it as an old lady helping her daughter. Now I'm eating meat with you!"

  After saying this with a smile, Aunt Lian suddenly thought of something. She got down from the kang, walked to the clothes box, and took out the copper coins that Dafeng had given her when he came back from the market today.

  "Your eldest brother said that you have to keep these by yourself. I gave them to you today. If you don't want them, he will leave them with me!"

  Then he put the copper coin on the kang for Lian Zhi. Lian Zhi took a look and said,

  "How can this be mine? My elder brother is such a fool. He didn't use the silver when he bought the flour. He paid for it out of his own pocket. I asked him to keep it, so why did he return it to you?"

  "How can you count this for your child? What about the tiger-head shoes you bought for your child, the headscarf you bought for your sister-in-law, and the short shirts you bought for me and your uncle?"

  Speaking of this matter, even the old lady couldn't help but say a few more words.

  "Your eldest brother also said that if he hadn't stopped you, you would have bought him shoes! You kid, why don't you save the money you have? Besides, don't just think about us. What did you buy for yourself?"
Listening to Aunt Lian nagging at her kindly, Lian Zhi thought of her mother again and smiled at her.

  "Hehe... I live at home, I don't have to worry about food and drink, and I have Dalan's clothes to wear. What do you think I need? I have everything. What else do I need?"

  "Oh, you girl!"

  Aunt Lian knew Lian Zhi's temper and didn't know what to say. She just pushed the copper coin towards her and didn't intend to continue pulling it, wanting her to rest early.

  "Hurry up and get some rest. You've been exhausted all day!"

  Lian Zhi pouted and looked at Aunt Lian. She deliberately pushed the pile of copper coins toward the front of the kang. When she saw that it was about to fall to the ground,