331-340

Chapter 331 Irrigation Device

  When Lian Zhi was about to finish her painting, Yu Dashan realized that the big thing she had drawn on the ground seemed to be a windmill.

  It's just an extra-large size. I guess Lian Zhi was afraid that he wouldn't understand it, so she drew it so big on purpose!

  Although it is not quite the same as the one he made, I feel that the one painted by Lian Zhi is more delicate and solid.

  Moreover, there were some extra things around the windmill. Yu Dashan thought that these were decorations deliberately painted by Lian Zhi. If it was made like this, the price would definitely be higher.

  It turns out that it is a good idea to ask Lian Zhi first about the new things I made!

  But when he looked at the windmill Lian Zhi had drawn, he saw that it had no handles. Where could he hold it to play with it? Could it be that it was just placed on the table to play with?

  Yu Dashan stood in the middle of the pattern drawn by Lian Zhi, turning around and observing it for a long time, but he still couldn't figure it out...

  Seeing that Lian Zhi had finished drawing, Yu Dashan was still confused. He could only point at the large pattern on the ground and ask her,

  "Is this painting of yours a decoration?"

  "Hmm?" Hearing his question, Lian Zhi was stunned for a moment, then looked down at her drawing.

  I should say that my painting is OK, so Yu Dashan can see it? Then he denied it.

  "It's also a windmill. No, it should be said that it's a watermill."

  Now it was Yu Dashan's turn to be stunned. He looked at the pattern on the ground and said to himself,

  "Ah? A waterwheel? It's not powered by wind, but is meant to be played in water?"

"Hehe..." Lian Zhi laughed at the side. This big guy is not to be trifled with.

  "You are stupid, who has so much water to play with this, especially in such a big place!"

  As he spoke, Lian Zhi gestured towards the large open space. Yu Dashan then understood that Lian Zhi did not draw it large because he could not understand, but he really wanted to make it that big.

  "You want me to make a big one like this! Just as big as the one you drew?"

  Yu Dashan looked at Lian Zhi with disbelief on his face. He could do it, but who would play with it? Who would play with it? Two or three people probably couldn't lift this big thing, right?

  "Lian Zhi, are you okay? I just asked you to come over and take a look at these little gadgets I made and see if I can sell them on the street tomorrow. But you asked me to make such a big thing. Who would want it?"

  Yu Dashan looked at Lian Zhi with a speechless face. If you didn’t know, you would think that she was deliberately playing a prank on him!

  He shook his head, picked up his little gadget next to him, blew it hard, and the windmill started to turn quickly. This little thing he made was really fun.

  "Who told you to make it and sell it? I am useful!"

  Lian Zhi saw that Yu Dashan's attention was not on the pattern she drew, so she reached out and pulled his arm, then pointed at the pattern on the ground and explained to him,

  "You have to make me a bigger one based on my drawing. I really need it."

  Yu Dashan looked at her and then at the ground, still not believing it. He thought Lian Zhi must be playing a trick on him.