441-450

Chapter 441 Uninvited Guests (V)

  When Lian Zhi heard this, she glared at Yu Dahua in pretended anger. This bad guy actually exposed her secrets behind her back, but she was not really angry.

  It has long been no secret in the village that I love to sleep. Not only do I sleep very deeply, but I also have a bad temper when I wake up. It was previously publicized by Aunt Lian, and few people in the village knew about it.

  "Sister, are you angry? I'm the one who said too much! Sister Dahua didn't mean to say bad things about you. I just said one more word when we were talking about this."

  Seeing Lian Zhi glaring at Yu Dahua, Cuizhu hurried over, pulled her and said with a guilty look, not forgetting to apologize to her,

  "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have asked so many questions. I'm sorry, sister!"

  Hearing Cuizhu's soft and tender voice, not only Lian Zhi but even the group of men who were building houses nearby felt their hearts melt...

  Seeing that she looked like she was about to cry, Lian Zhi looked at her and said with a smile,

  "Look at what you said. Why should I be angry? There are probably few people in the village who don't know about my habit of sleeping."

  Yu Dahua also knew Lian Zhi's character, and explained to Cuizhu,

  "That's right, your sister Lian Zhi wasn't angry just now. She wouldn't be angry with me! Your sister Lian Zhi has a good temper. She usually gets along well with everyone in the village. I've never seen her angry!"

  Cuizhu smiled slightly, looked at them and nodded, looking relieved, saying, "That's good, that's good, I was scared to death!"

  "It's not a big deal, you are so timid!"

  Lian Zhi didn't think much about it, and immediately complained to Cuizhu without restraining her tone.

  Everyone who knew Lian Zhi knew that she was just saying it casually and had no intention of scolding, but when Cuizhu heard it, tears of grievance welled up in her eyes.

  If the people who were building the house next door hadn't intentionally reminded Lian Zhi, she wouldn't have known about it. When she turned around and saw Cuizhu's appearance, her heart couldn't help but panic. How could this child be so fragile!

  "Oh, my God, I didn't mean to scold you, I just said it casually, I take it back! I take back what I just said! Come on, come on, I'll take you to see Auntie's house."

  Lian Zhi gave Yu Dahua a look as she spoke, and then the two of them planned to take Cuizhu with them to the new house. But Cuizhu sniffed and said to them,

  "Sister, I can't leave yet. These brothers haven't finished drinking their water yet. I have to help them get some water. It's too hot today. Drinking some water will quench your thirst and make you feel better."

  Hearing Cuizhu being so considerate, not only the rough builders, but also Yu Dahua and Lian Zhi felt inferior...

  "Okay, I'll help you!" Lian Zhi said without thinking much, and took the pot of water from Yu Dahua, intending to help these people pour water.

  When the builders saw Lian Zhi was about to pour water for them, they all started to yell,

  “We’re not thirsty!”

  "Yes! I won't drink anymore!"

  "We're not thirsty at all. There's water over there. We can drink it if we're thirsty."