1-10

Chapter 1 Accepting Reality

In late spring, in Lingnan of the Great Zhou Dynasty, the sunshine at noon was already a bit scorching.

In Songjia Village at the foot of the mountain, in a farmyard, a low wall made of several large stones is covered with green vines.

Under the corner, a thin girl was curled up, and the whip marks on her patchwork clothes were clearly visible...

"You are born without a mother! If we hadn't been kind enough to take you in, you would have died outside!"

scolding Song Shi give the girl on the ground a fierce look, and then swung the whip again, this time the intensity only increased.

"You haven't done much work all day and you only think about stealing food. Let's see if I don't beat you to death today!"

"Crack!"

The whip hit her so hard that her heart trembled just by the sound.

"Hiss!" The pain all over her body made Lianzhi grit her teeth and grin.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she was whipped inexplicably. If it weren't for the real pain on her body, she would have thought she was dreaming.

Before she could realize what was going on, some more memories that did not belong to her appeared in her head, and each of them reflected one word: Miserable. Lian Zhi's eyes were filled with surprise. After a pause, she suddenly realized that she Time traveled !

She traveled back in time to a girl with the same name and the same surname, both of her parents were dead, and she lived a miserable life in her uncle's house, dependent on others.

In addition to her uncle, she also has a younger brother who is three years younger than her. He was adopted as a son by a wealthy family outside the mountain.

Now his uncle is his only relative, but he works outside all year round, and his aunt has the final say at home.

She didn't have enough to eat or wear warm clothes, she was beaten at every turn, and she was bullied by her cousin from time to time. Regardless of whether she was right or wrong, she was a punching bag here...

Lianzhi endured the pain and tried to sit up, but her limbs didn't obey her orders at all. I was so hungry that I couldn't even muster any strength.

"Why don't you pretend to be dead? I think you really deserve to die early and be reborn early!"

This white flour is only half a bag all year round and is reserved for the New Year. The child's father, who was working long-term outside, was coming back today, so she made a few extravagant white flour pancakes. Unexpectedly, this stinky girl stole one.

Thinking of this, Mrs. Song turned around and glared at Lian Zhi, even more angry!

"What are you still doing here? Don't you know that the firewood at home is about to run out? Hurry up and pick up some from the bottom of the mountain!"

Mrs. Song shouted, then threw the whip in the corner and walked towards the house...

Lian Zhi shrank . After resting on the ground for a while, she endured the severe pain and tried her best to slowly sit up. The blood stains on her body came into view.

Cruel enough!

In my previous life, I lived in a small mountain village not far from the county seat. Whenever school was on vacation, I would help my family set up a fruit stall. This continued from junior high school to university.

This time, as usual, I returned home and took out the remaining crooked melons and cracked dates from the space and poured them into the pig pen, and then went back to the house happily to count today's gains.