351-360

Chapter 351 Taking the Family Property

  "I'll go back first. I'll have someone come over tomorrow to start building the house. Then I'll take some of my belongings and come back to see you."

  Lian Zhi didn't listen carefully to what Mu Yanchen said to Aunt Lian and the others over there, but she heard him say this to her when he passed by her.

  Lian Zhi looked at Mu Yanchen and nodded subconsciously, and then the man left with satisfaction.

  Hearing the sound of the gate closing, Lian Zhi looked up at Lian Youfu and Lian Dafeng who had sent Mu Yanchen to the gate. At this time, the two of them returned to the yard from the gate.

  Only then did she realize what Mu Yanchen had just said to her. Why did he want to bring his belongings to find her?

  What does this mean? Are you going to take your belongings and come live with her?

  Looking at the kitchen door, Aunt Lian was no longer standing there. She had already gone to the corner, squatting and chopping grass.

  Lian Youfu glanced at Lian Zhi and went into the house to get his tobacco pipe. Lian Dafeng walked over and looked at Lian Zhi, asking him about Mu Yanchen. He thought this guy was a good guy.

  "What does this guy do? He's definitely not someone who's short of money!"

  When building a house, he built a row of houses. Just now, he heard Aunt Yu say that this man wanted to buy a thousand kilograms of grain. Regardless of whether he did this for Lian Zhi, he was a man with plenty of money.

  Thinking of what Mu Yanchen had just said to his elder brother, that he had been to the frontier and many other places, Lian Zhi thought of this excuse.

  "I have a group of people under my command. They used to travel around the country to do business. When they have nothing to do, they open up wasteland and farm at the foot of the mountains in other towns."

  After Lian Zhi finished speaking, Mu Yanchen nodded at him, first glanced at his mother, and then whispered to Lian Zhi, "I think this guy is not bad!"

  Lian Zhi looked at Lian Dafeng and smiled slightly. Mu Yanchen talked to him a few words about the customs and habits of other places in the Great Zhou Kingdom. Doesn't this mean he has a new supporter?

  Lian Dafeng looked at Lian Zhi and gave her a reassuring look, then he shouted to Aunt Lian who was busy in the corner,

  "Mom, please pack up for a while. I have to go to my eldest sister's place tomorrow. I haven't been there for a while!"

  He wanted to tell his eldest sister about this matter as soon as possible. No matter whether it succeeded or not, he wanted to let his eldest sister know about it first and then be happy for Lian Zhi.

  At least let her know that this girl has grown up, and someone has come to propose marriage to her, and the man came in person!

  Lian Dafeng felt that he could not guarantee the situation for other people, but his eldest sister in the family would definitely be the one who supported Lian Zhi the most. If his mother still disagreed, he would ask his eldest sister to take time to come back and help persuade her.

  Thinking about having a rich and capable brother-in-law in the future, she felt proud, and the key was that he was unconditionally good to Lian Zhi.

  Moreover, he has traveled all over the country, climbed mountains and sailed through the sea. Just think about it, he has never traveled far except to his own town!