Friends with benefits

Very early the next morning Ayla sneaks through the hallways of the hotel back to her own room. She has a massive smile on her face from the great time she had with Lewis. She expected him to know what he was doing, but he even exceeded those expectations.

**********

Ayla looks up at Lewis who is still standing on the end of the bed. His shirt now discarded somewhere on the floor as he tries to reposition his rock hard cock in his pants.
Ayla's eyes are drawn to his crotch where she can clearly see the outlines of what seems to be a possibly ten inch cock. She cannot wait to see it and feel it.

"Just take your pants off." She suggests when she sees Lewis try to give his cock some more space.
"I was going to wait a bit until I had you screaming my name while I tasted you." He smirks, knowing she probably will.

"Might as well be comfortable while you try that." She said as she slides down her thong. She is now fully naked, while Lewis is only without his top on.
"Have to make it fair now don't you think?" She says leaning on her hands as she pushes out her chest towards him.

"Ah fuck it." He growls and only a second later his pants drop to the floor. Now it's just him wearing black boxers which make him look even more dangerous.
"Those too." Ayla says licking her lips. She is turned on to the max and she just wants to enjoy the sight of him.

Lewis pushes his boxers over his very peachy bum and when he stands up straight Ayla gasps.
"Holy shit." She says breathless.
"We don't have to do this you know." Lewis says a  bit nervous.
"I don't want to hurt you."

Ayla sits up, her face on the same level as Lewis' cock which is indeed at least about nine or ten inches.
"I can handle it. You won't hurt me."
She lets her hands slide over his very toned chest and abs, his skin is silky smooth but his body is hard and muscular.

His cock is so hard that his foreskin is pulled back completely and Ayla can see his mushroom shaped tip which is glistening from the beads of pre cum that are oozing out of him.
With the tip of her finger she collects a drop of the liquid and brings it to her lips.

She sticks out her tongue and licks her finger to have a little taste. It's salty, but nice.
She looks up as she cleans her finger to see Lewis looking down at her. His lips slightly parted as he enjoys the sight of her licking her finger.

She leans forward, wraps her hand around his shaft and is amazed by the thickness. He is definitely the biggest she's ever seen, Daniel being a close second.
She moves her hand, pulling the foreskin even further back before lowering her head a bit and sticking out her tongue.

She lets the tip of her tongue run over his smooth head, licking up more droplets of pre cum.
"Ayla I was going to give you pleasure first." Lewis says, his breathing heavy and irregular.
"Too late. I've already started." She says grinning, before wrapping her lips around him and sucking him in her mouth.

"Ah, fuck." He gasps when he feels her wet mouth around his cock. Her tongue circling around the edge of his tip.
He is too big to take in completely, but Ayla tries to get most of his length into her mouth. His tip hitting the back of her throat and still she can keep her hand wrapped around the part of the shaft that is not in her mouth.

She moves her head over his cock, sucking the tip every time she almost lets it slip out of her mouth.
With one hand she cups his heavy balls and gently tugs them, adding to the sensations that are already consuming Lewis.

"God damn you're good at this." He groans as he grabs her hair in a makeshift ponytail.
It was falling in front of her face and he enjoys watching her suck his cock way too much.
Her cheeks hollow when she sucks him in and every now and then she releases him from her mouth and flicks her tongue over the tip.