8.Drunk calling...

Tae's POV

It's the day that I am going over to Jungkook and Jenny's place to do her hair for some sort of editorial pictures. She's one of the most in demand supermodels of our generation. 

I am curious about their living arrangements,I want to go there early to see how their morning routines are. I also want to just see him and his beautiful eyes.

I also have something to talk to him about, and I am kind of excited but nervous at the same time. We packed up all the things we might need for her hair.
Tina and Hope will be opening the salon a little bit later,and we will be joining them after we finish

Jenny sent the car for us like she said she would ,and the driver helped load up all of our equipment . Hobie is excited, probably to see Jenny again ,I am just hoping that I can do the job that's expected of me .

Hosoek:" You look tense,relax

Tae:" I am trying to hyung. We are going to their house. It's only 6 am

Hosoek:" If you're lucky, you will see him in his underwear

Tae:"Stop,I might burn her hair, and she will go on all socials and blast us. We will lose our business and move back to Daegu with mom

Hosoek:" Okay, overthinker,step on your brakes. Thus is a great opportunity for us, and for the two of you, should you agree to date him. Even if you are seen with Jungkook, people will just say it's Jenny's hairdresser .

Tae:" Stop talking. My stomach is already in knots.

Hosoek:" What are you going to tell him when you see him

Tae:" I don't even know, but I will tell him that I want to give him and I a chance . I've barely broken up with Minjae, and I should probably take some time, but I just feel like I have just been hanging out and hooking up with a friend.  I haven't even given him a blow job. Just kissing, hand job, helped him with sex toys stimulation. I do care about him and, in my own way, love him.

Hosoek:" TMI on the bedroom stuff. Even after he cheated on you with Wonmin?

Tae:" I can't even be mad at that because I didn't give him what he wanted.

Hosoek:" Maybe,but that doesn't give him the right to cheat

Tae:" It's okay. It makes moving forward easier and doesn't make me feel guilty about it.

Hosoek:" Guess it's a win ,win . I am just happy that there isn't any drama

Tae:" He said he will never let me be with Jungkook in peace,so I guess we have to wait and see. He also threatened to expose him

Hosoek:" I highly doubt that he will ever do anything to hurt you

Tae:" Hyung,he slept with someone else while we were dating.

Hosoek:" Yeah, yeah, it's okay. You are finally going to be with someone who you've liked for a long time

Tae:" Who's life differs so much from mine.

Hosoek:" You have to tell him everything that's going on in your mind. Just don't rush to his bed so early

After driving for what felt like an eternity, we are now pulling up in front of a huge house. Actually, calling it a house would be an understatement

Tae:" Oh my gosh,look at that fucking house,

Hosoek:" You mean mansion? Holy smokes,this is a huge ass place.

As we were pulling up,I saw Jungkook getting into his other car with his bodyguards, looking so handsome. I am wondering where he's off to,maybe an early meeting . Will he come back early?
I was really hoping to run into him and just look at his face close up.