The Prince's Delima

It was one of those days where Tiabeanie had to wear a dress. She hated wearing dresses. And she hated getting her hair done up like swirled-up ice cream. She also had to wear a light blue dress with white frills around her sleeves and waist. The reason that Bean had to dress for this occasion was for the dinner party. Yes, another dinner party. And worst of all, it was with the Duke of Twinke Town, his wife, Beatrice, and his annoying little son, Bertram. Why do we have to have so many dinner parties? Bean thought. And it's always with the most irritating people. When Bean voiced this thought, her father, King Zog, replied with the usual irritable response, "You need to start doing my princess work and stop being a lazy, drunken degenerate!" He bellowed. Typical, Bean thought. Bean stood at the castle entrance with Zog, Oona, and Derek while waiting for their guest to arrive. However, someone was missing.

Zog looked around. "Where is that boy?" He grumbled. He looked at Bean and asked, "Bean, where is your brother?"

Bean shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't seen him much at all since I got back."

Derek looked nervous and stiff as his eyes shifted from Bean to Zog. He coughed and twiddled his thumbs, trying not to look suspicious, which he was failing at. But none of them seem to notice at all.

Zog rubbed his face and let out a deep and irritated groan. "What the hell has gotten into that boy lately? Beanie, do me a favor and go look for your brother."

"What? Why me? Go make Derek do it!" Bean snapped.

"Stop yapping and go get him!"

Bean let out a loud and annoyed groan as she turned around and headed into the castle, grumbling under her breath. Bean walked the stone hallways, stomping. She roughly opened the door to his room. "Tavish, what the heck? Everyone is waiting for—" Her eyes widened. Laying in her brother's bed wasn't only Tavish but also her best friend, Hilda. The two were completely naked, and their clothes scattered across the floor.

"B-Bean?!" Hilda gasped—her face bright red, and she quickly moved to sheets to cover her body.

"What is with people and not knocking?!" said Tavish, glaring at Bean.

"I...uhhh..." Bean stood there, staring at the two in complete shock. "When did...since when did..." She shook her head. "What do you mean knocking? You have a lock on your door, you know!"

"Bean, what do you want?" Tavish asked. "Can't you see I'm in the middle of..." He blushed. "Something..."

"Oh yeah, you're in the middle of something, alright..." Bean crossed her arms and smirked. "I didn't know you knew how to do that stuff."

Hilda snorts and covers her mouth to laugh.

Tavish's face went entirely red. "Just get out!" He grabs his pillow and tosses it at Bean, only for her to catch it.

"You realize that the dinner party with the Duke of Twinkle Town, Bertram, and his wife is today, right?" She raised a brow.

Tavish's jaw dropped. "Oh my lord...that's today?!"

"Uh, yeah? Why do you think I'm wearing this stupid dress?"

"I don't know, to look good for once?"

Bean frowned at her brother and tossed the pillow back at him. "Just put some clothes on your pasty white ass and hurry up!" She grabs the doorknob and slams the door.

Hilda sighed. "That's twice in a row that we've been caught. I guess messing around the castle wasn't a good idea, huh?"

Tavish shrugged. "It was fun," He gets out of bed and walks to his closet. "Hopefully, Derek is not traumatized...he's the one that caught us in the middle of...doing it..."