The Elf and The Wanderer

As the following weekend arrived, Elfo made his way to knights barracks. Elfo was going to make sure that Koga would hold up on the promise he made to him last week on hanging out. Surprisingly, Elfo was looking forward to hanging out with Koga. Once Elfo was in the barracks, he walked around looking for where Koga could be till he came across Pendergast, who was polishing his sword In his room. He looks over at Elfo and greets him.

"Oh, our jolly friend Elfo! What brings you to the barracks?" He asked.

"Hey, Pendergast. I'm looking for Koga. Is he around?" Elfo asked. "He and I were supposed to hang out today."

"He's further down on the right. He's currently asleep. Getting him up sometimes is hard because he's such a heavy sleeper. He only ever wakes up if Turbish and Mertz are around, and he calls them idiots and then falls back asleep. It's pretty funny at times." Pendergast quietly laughs.

Elfo scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Did he fall asleep on the day we're supposed to do stuff? UGH!" He angrily walks down to Koga's room and sees him passed out on his bed, snoring. He walks up to his bed and tries to wake Koga by shaking him. "Koga," He said. "Koga!" He shook him more. But Koga did not wake. "You gotta be kidding me...how is this much of a heavy sleeper?" The Elf stares at Koga, annoyed.

Elfo would climb onto Koga's bed and stand on his stomach. He proceeds to hop up and down on his stomach to wake him. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake uuuup!" He would shout. But Koga would still not wake. He pants and sits on him. "Ok...this is rediculous..." He looks at the side of the bed, seeing a bow of half-eaten pudding. "God...how could someone be so obsessed with pudding?" He picks the bowl up.

Koga snaps his eyes open and grasps his hand around Elfo's neck. "Who the hell has the never to touch my pudding and-oh hey, Elfo. Why are you trying to steal my pudding? I was saving that for later."

"I-I-ARGH!" Elfo gagged.

"Oh right, sorry," Koga lets go of Elfo and falls back on the bed. "Turbish has been trying to take my leftover pudding, and I think I've built a sleeping defense mechanism? Thankfully, I woke up this time. I almost killed Turbish in my sleep by strangling him."

Elfo coughs and rubs his neck. "You damn near killed me!" He glared at him.

"Hey, I said I was sorry. What are you doing here anyway?"

"Uh...you promised to hang out with me this weekend?" Elfo crossed his arms.

"That was this weekend? Wait, is next weekend already here? Well damn," Koga scratches the back of his head. "Well, alright then," He pops his neck a few times. "Alright...so what do you wanna do?"

"Well-" Elfo paused for a moment. "Uh...we can...umm...I think..."

"You don't know what you want to do?"

"I'm thinking! I'm thinking!" said Elfo. "Ok, I got nothing. What do you usually do in your spare time?"

"Sleep, sleep...and beat up mertz," said Koga. "And play with Trevor."

"You don't go out on adventures? I always thought that you, Pendergast, and the others would go out on crusades and slay monsters or something,"

"I usually skip the crusades and just chill. It gives me time to put in my bets for the next beetle wrestling match,"

"There has to be something we can do! We can't just let a weekend go to waste!" Elfo eagerly added.

"Alright, alright," Koga picks up Elfo, places him on the floor, and gets out of bed. He pops his back and does a few stretches. "Well, if we don't have a plan, let's wing it." He reaches for his traveling bag and pulls out a map of the land. "I've been lounging around so much I haven't had the opportunity to try to explore the land as much. There are still parts of the enchanted forest I haven't seen. So you can join me on that." He looks at the Elf.