Gentle Giantess Part 3

The Royal ball had already started. Annabel Fate, the guest of honor for the ball, had not yet arrived. Bean, Zog, Derek and Oona. Zog, Oona, and Derek wore the usual royal formal wear, while Bean wore a beautiful, dark blue, lavish dress. Bean was huffing, puffing, and tapping her foot on the ground with her arms crossed. Zog looked over at Bean, annoyed.

"Will you take that look off your face, Bean?" Zog ordered.

"I don't understand why we gotta wait for every princess to arrive!" said Bean. "I could be inside having a good time right now."

"It's called having manners, sister," said Tavish as he walked outside wearing purple formal wear with silver laces going up down the vest. "If you want to do more for this kingdom, I suggest you learn it."

"I suggest you piss off," Bean snapped.

"HEY! What did I say about the bickering?" Zog glared. "Both of you shut up!"

The drawbridge had opened, and a white and gold carriage came, followed by a few of Skyland's best knights. One of them was Timothy, who participated in the knights' festival a few months back. He opened the carriage door and out came Annabel. She wore a beautiful white silk dress that was slightly revealing around her waist and thighs.

Tavish takes a deep breath, exhales, and smiles charmingly as he walks to Annabel and holds his hand out to her. "It's a pleasure to see you again, Annabel. It's a pleasure for you to attend this royal ball." He takes her hand and kisses the palm.

"Oh, Tavy," said Annabel. "If it means being with you, I'll do my best to be there." Her cheeks flushed with red color as he kissed her hand.

Bean scoffs and rolls her eyes at the two of them. Tavish gently grasps her hand and leads her up the steps. Annabel bows slightly to Zog and Oona. "It's wonderful to see you again, King Zog and Queen Oona," she says politely. Annabel looks over at Bean. "Hello, Princess Tiabeanie...you look...fair." She gives her an innocent smile.

Bean glares at Annabel, "And you look-" Zog elbows her. "Wonderful...Annabel.." She lied.

"I know," said Annabel, smirking at Bean as she and Tavish entered the castle.

Bean growled, and her face turned red angrily as she entered the castle. Elsewhere, Elfo and Tess were standing at the entrance of the dressing room. Elfo was staring down at his feet. Tess kneels, "You ok, Elfo?" She asked softly.

Elfo looks up at Tess. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine," He said.

"You sure?"

Elfo smiles at her. "I am, don't worry. Thanks, Tess,"

"Of course," said Tess, smiling at him.

"There you two are," said Koga. He wore a dress shirt with a brown vest, and his hair was tied in a ponytail. "Everyone will be entering the ball individually for some reason. You two are going on last."

Tess reached down and picked up Elfo, placing her in the palm of her hand. "Ready to go, handsome?" She asked.

Elfo's cheeks flushed. "Yeah!"

...

The Royal Ball was off to a magnificent start. Nobles of all kinds gathered in the ballroom to enjoy the festivities and food, which spread across neatly decorated tables along with multiple wine bottles poured for them by the castle maids. Luci was in the ballroom, at a table with beautiful women surrounding him. All of them were taking turns petting him, which Luci was enjoying immensely. Harold would enter the ballroom and clear his throat.